The 'Most Badass Videogame Characters' Thread

Who is the most badass videogame character ever?

• Master Chief (Halo)

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Link (The Legend of Zelda)

• Knuckles (Sonic the Hedgehog)

• Total voters
Are you saying that Barret doesn't have a gun for an arm, Cid doesn't smoke and Sephiroth didn't try and destroy the world? You need to reacquaint yourself with FF7 my friend. :lol:

Anyway Jonah Lomu from Jonah Lomu rugby is the biggest badass of the gaming world, even if he really exists.

Unless it's a pipe, because 1, you don't inhale, therefore no lung cancer, and 2, sherlock holmes and Gandalf smoked a pipe therefore is badass.

Unless it's a pipe, because 1, you don't inhale, therefore no lung cancer, and 2, sherlock holmes and Gandalf smoked a pipe therefore is badass.

Yeah, It can give you mouth cancer, and also, Gandalf not only smoked....he smoked the weed. I smoke, and I know its retarded.

On topic. Where the fuck is Mega Man??????!!!!! :D Im gonna go for Samus Aran, just because I was playing Super Metroid yesterday. And its fresh in my mind. And beacause shes a badass hottie bountyhunter.

I smoke you fuckers :mad: *rapes Diddy

SamsScaredFace.jpg

Thank you for that picture Journeyman Junior.

Also, To be serious, Solid fucking Snake.

Smoking cigars is awesome. Cigarettes are pointless.

Cigars.... Fathers favorite.

Oh wait you haven't played MGS4..... My bad :p

Also, sloooooooow suicide, AKA smoking is stupid as fuck.

Aanyways, Solid Snake and Big Boss are the most badass of all. Solid Snake takes down Metal Gears by himself! AND kicks ass even though he is like 70 (Not really but his body SAYS he's 70....)
And Big Boss destroyed the ORIGINAL Metal Gear, not to mention his jungle time during ALL of MGS3. Peace Walker for the PSP should show off even more cool shit that he has done over his lifetime. Oh, and he fuckin operates on himself. OWNAGE.

Simply put, smoking doesn't kill you. That propaganda. 99% of all illness people relate to smoking you'll likely get when you're old anyway.

i.e. Shut it Keenan, I'll start puttingmy cigarettes out on your balls!

Simply put, smoking doesn't kill you. That propaganda. 99% of all illness people relate to smoking you'll likely get when you're old anyway.

i.e. Shut it Keenan, I'll start puttingmy cigarettes out on your balls!

hahahaha. Dave, you know how over in the UK it says" Smoking kills" on your packs? Here it say "Smoking might kill".

Oh my god, so much better slogans. Although I love the grotty looking lungs on our packets hahahha.

I want 20 Marlboro right now :(

They put those pictures on in the UK? I always thought that was a threat, I thought they never implemented them. :lol: