The Movie Thread?

I've only seen him in the Hannibal films and Legends of the Fall, but he's fantastic in those. We have Hearts in Atlantis lying around at home somewhere which I should make the effort to watch too.
He's a great actor.

A favourite of mine would have to be Titus (...with Anthony Hopkins)

oh man, that was fucked. titus andronicus is such a brutal play. children being sacrificed, girl getting raped and blinded, mother being forced to eat her own sons, who were bled like cattle, etcetc.

I have watched it today. What a bloodbath!
I know I should read the play now, the last thing I want is to be one of those people who says 'Oh, Titus? Yeah, I've seen the movie. Play? What play?'. That would be shameful. So read it I shall!

And I watched Trainspotting. I figured, it's the most stolen movie in the world, there must be some reason to watch it. Rather enjoyable, I suppose.

And I watched Tulpan last night, the Kazakh movie. I really really enjoyed it, it was my kind of humour - i.e. very dry.

Thursday is my movie day, you see. I did Braveheart and Mongol last Thursday!

Watched Naked (at the recommendation of somebody on the last page! I forget who, sorry!) and Keating: The Musical this weekend.
I thought that Naked was pretty cool, and I'd like to see it again to get a bit more out of it. It was pretty damn unpleasant, that's for sure, very unsettling.
Keating wasn't what my friends had cracked it up to be I thought. But I still rather enjoyed it.

Yesterday I watched Fracture, was alright.
Today I got Midnight Meat Train and I feel like watching V for Vendetta again.