"The Mullet of 1986!", new Åkerfeldt MySpace Blog

I really have my hopes up for Epilogue. I think it's a killer track and it's a shame it's never been played live. Overall I think the instrumental parts of Opeth's catalogue are wrongfully neglected. I can see why some bands shy away from instrumentals since the singer is usually left useless, but considering Mike plays the guitar there's little reason not to play them.

And I honestly doubt they'd play BRI, it's just too long. I do think it could be killer with some added key-segments. Per has really added tons to tracks like Demon of the Fall and TNATSW, I think he could do wonders with BRI.

[KOTNO]Narrot;7069227 said:
dirge for november is opeth's most boring song. Period.

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I like when idiots put "period" at the end of retarded opinions like that validates them. Btw, dirge for november's distorted intro stuff is beyond awesome but yeah it kind of drags. Still, "Weakness" makes it sound like Yakkity Sax in terms of excitement.

I don't think the point of weakness is to excite anybody. Watching it on Lamentations completely remade that song for me though. And Dirge is incredible i don't care what anyone says. PERIOD!!!

Using period a lot just makes you look like a douche. I use it in rare occasions, but some cretins use it for basically everything, which is really not cool.

I like when idiots put "period" at the end of retarded opinions like that validates them. Btw, dirge for november's distorted intro stuff is beyond awesome but yeah it kind of drags. Still, "Weakness" makes it sound like Yakkity Sax in terms of excitement.

I really like Weakness but i dislike Dirge for November. Dirge for November might be the only Opeth song I dislike... Weakness gets you in a really melachonic, sad mood, whereas November only bores me. Imho, obviously.