"The Mullet of 1986!", new Åkerfeldt MySpace Blog

http://www.ultimatemetal.com/forum/...-have-never-been-played-live.html#post2457504

Don't know why I'm responding to this really, but you seem to wanna know.
Many of the songs you guys thought we'd never played we actually have played.

From the first album all songs have been played live except for "Requiem" and "Silhouette". At one gig in 1994 we did all the "Orchid" songs (incl. "Under the weeping moon") apart from those two.

All Morningrise songs have been played apart from "The night and the silent water". We did a brief version of "Black rose immortal" in High Wycombe/UK in 1995. Morningrise wasn't recorded by then and the song was not finished, but it still counts....30 people or so saw it.

All of MAYH have been played apart from the instrumentals + "Karma".

All songs from Still life apart from "The moor" which we are rehearsing right now....hard track to play!!

All BWP songs apart from the instrumental + the title track (which we're also rehearsing + "Dirge for November". We did "The funeral portrait" during a short 7 gig UK tour in 2002.

From Deliverance we haven't played "Wreath" and "By the pain I see in others" I think BTPISIO is impossible to play, but I'd like to give it a go...it's so fucked up it'll be hard to get it right. That makes it extra interesting!

Obviously all the "Damnation" tracks have been played live.
Hope that answers your questions!
See ya soon!
Mike

And obviously that list is a little bit outdated as well, as TNATSW (obviously), The Moor, and BWP's title track have all been played many many times. I could see it being Dirge/Wreath/BTPISIO though.

this was some time ago.
now night and the silent water and blackwater park have been played too.
karma can be one of the old and evil ones...

wreath is evil but not so old for me...

basicallyn songs i need to hear.
Moonlapse Vertigo
The twilight is my robe
Nectar
April ethereal
Beneath the mire
SPD.

now requesting mike to get play these songs just for me. on my birthday. or il die.

edit: pretty drunk, thatsss right ST PATRICKSSS DAYYYW HWEEYEYEYYY

By the Pain I see in others and Twighlight is my robe.

I can almost guarantee it's BTPISIO because it's very key's oriented and i bet he wanted to get some sick ass licks.