The NBA thread

You're such a damn moron that if I told you that I liked the Lakers, you still wouldn't figure out what team I like...

(somewhere in this post, I hinted at what team I like, think you can find it?)

Im guessing that you like no team.

:erk:

and @ cookie, I think it will take a while before Gasol will get his shit together mainly because it's uncommon for an athlete to be back at his peak right after an injury..they always need that cushion time..but the answer to your question is yes, just don't trade him out immediately (never played fantasy so I'm not sure if that's how it works, or if you just delete him?)

Let me show anyone that Kevin Garnett is the most metal player in basketball.

Kevin Garnett and the Celtics kick so much ass and so does RATM who has a song in this video.

Last edited by a moderator:
Awright randy i go there now since you give good recommend.btw dont think cyanidechrist like a team.what you think?

This thread needs to be nominated for an award. It's a goddamn gold mine!

The answer lies within Belligerent...it lies within

...and yes, Mr. Metal standing tall!
http://www.life.com/image/1137487/in-gallery/32032/kurt-rambis-the-long-journey

...and as seen here in a rare instance Mr. Metal offers his metal glasses to Magic Johnson. Magic Johnson tells Mr. Metal..."I cannot accept the offer, for the glasses will not fit over my big mutha brutha honkin nose"!?!
http://www.life.com/image/352149/in-gallery/32032/kurt-rambis-the-long-journey

and finally...the great metalhead Kevin Mchale lays claim and sends a message to who the real Mr. Metal really is. Note: @ 0:46 the ref is clearly arguing with the brutha's and is stating that only the white man can be Mr. Metal

Last edited by a moderator:
Did anyone see the Celtics game yesterday?It was a great game for the celts and some great moments like Kevin Garnett dunk and the throw ball and went in altough it didn't count.Next up it time to get vengeance on the Magic from last year and beat them down.