The NBA thread

: ) Oh well...Good game, I was paying attention to the Yankee/Red Sox Game more but I caught the last 3 minutes. I'm kind of rooting for the Celts in the Playoffs because of Nate.

: ) Oh well...Good game, I was paying attention to the Yankee/Red Sox Game more but I caught the last 3 minutes. I'm kind of rooting for the Celts in the Playoffs because of Nate.

I was also paying more attention to the Yanks/Sox game. I may watch the Knicks/Celtics game sometime this week. I can see why you are rooting for the Celts.

I'm getting a creepy feeling the Lakers aren't going to pull it off this season. Or who knows, maybe getting the over-rated Bynum back into the injured list is just what they needed.

As long as LeBitch and the boring as fuck Cavs don't win, I'm happy. Fuck you, Cleveland.

Anyone see the Reggie Miller documentary btw? Fucking fantastic.

I'm getting a creepy feeling the Lakers aren't going to pull it off this season. Or who knows, maybe getting the over-rated Bynum back into the injured list is just what they needed.

As long as LeBitch and the boring as fuck Cavs don't win, I'm happy. Fuck you, Cleveland.

Anyone see the Reggie Miller documentary btw? Fucking fantastic.

I might have to check the Reggie Miller documentary. There is a Magic/Bird documentary that on HBO right now.

I still think the Lakers will win the NBA Championship. I don't like the Cavs either.

Lets see what teams we are into.

Tom Brady,cookiecutter,Muzmaze-Boston Celtics

Hubster- don't know

IntoPhagist-New York Knicks

I'm surpise at the hate the NBA gets from people on here. The type of people that say the NBA is a thug league, yet watches the NFL which has more thugs/trouble makers than the NBA.

Basketball can be hard to get into if you don't really understand the strategy of it or the strengths and weaknesses of the individual players. It can just look like a confusing back and forth game then.

I can see what you are saying. Most people I know that are into basketball are more young, where the older people say it's not good anymore or it has too many thugs. Most sports are like that.

Any sport that employs un or undereducated poor people is going to have "thugs". It's stupid to write off a whole sport based on a couple of bad personalities.

I very agree. Every sport has some bad guys . The people that watch the NFL are the ones saying shit like the NBA "thug league". One time on the bus, my bus driver was saying that she doesn't like basketball because of guys like AI. I think the hip-hop culture turns lots of fans away.