The new CD progress

... weird feelings I have...
Completely different comparing to what I had during Tears. And because Death Blade asked me to post some lyrics I do so. I am not saying it's the last version though but that's what comes out of our sick brains... The Autumn Dancers

Pain-disfigured burning face
Lips are seeking for moisture
Morbid delirium shedding distress

Let this flooding despair caress me
We've been chosen today
(Following instincts)
To arise being haunted to death

Come closer as this mournful day falls
Blinded by men, yet still able to hear
This laughter, which is fading towards
The secret domains of our souls...

...That's what it is going to be like. Again... very abstract, epic and sad.
Cheers folks. And thank you for staying with us.

Very good! Though trully, I still consider lyrics from tears sacred in comparison. Especially "Last seasons purity" and "Whole". I dont want to say much for this and the poem on the T-shirt is the only two pieces of literature I read. And i also have not heard them in a song. Same as a person reading the lyrics for "Legend" might not catch on to apreciate the purpose of the song. I did love the poem on the T-shirt, Is that a lyric from one of the songs?

Yup:) Mr. Oz (Omin) is right. The lyrics on the T-shirt is the part of "The Crown of Winter", which I consider as a very majestic and epic song. But danm... I am missing the lyrics of this song... May Russell help me!
Shite!

I never got an email back about buying a shirt. I was very sad! We kept asking about payment methods, I guess the seller got annoyed. :p!

Oinkness! We always answer!:) Just use paypal with e-mail s-t-d@yandex.ru
But unfortunately we don't have XXL size anymore!! Cheers!

Hmmm I'll email you guys later mebbe?? I am currently out of cash, I just had to buy a lot of car stuff.... car cost $100, liscence $160, etc.. and got my permit.... so yeah... But Don't worry I'll get one eventually!11 And of course I have funds to buy your new cd lol, I keep a safe with cashmoneys for new releases I am excited about, like new opeth and new nevermore and new forest stream..... and several new other cds. I don't have enough money for a lot so I'm focusing on forest stream + opeth <3 wub

So the lyrics on the shirt were from the new CD, eh? I really can't wait to hear the new CD. I saw the movie of Bless u 2 Die and it was pretty awesome. I just hope the new CD will have as much of the sweet keyboards that made the first CD so friggin awesome. I have been listening to it like everyday. o_O

Yup... those lines were from "The Crown of Winter" the most epic and technically and musically complicated song.
Now we are almost through "The Autumn Dancers"... working on the acoustic part, which has Opeth-like spirit.
So I can post here another piece of lyrics, which I really like... It's situated just before the acoustic part...

Made of leaves is my crown
A gift of the dreaming autumn
Which is coming down, smiling
To join me in my forever dance

Here I can say that the song consists of several parts... It starts with tempo 90, continues with 130, then switches to 195 and then follows with 160. It combines different emotions, which you can aquire while listening to Opeth, Katatonia, My Dying Bride, Emperor and Morbid Angel.
Doom part fades to black metal parts to arise again as a mixture with the classical music. Lots of keys create somewhat sad but very majestic atmosphere. I am dying to complete the album.

It sounds like it will totally pwn. If you do make the second album as good or better than the first, you will truly be one of the greatest bands of all time, up there with Opeth and Pain of Salvation and stuff. You guys started out at the top, where can you go from there? Godlike-ness. :Smug:

I don't know if your guitarists use the forums but I have some questions, like where they learned guitar (schools?) or if they learned from a book, what books did they use and what songs did they play to become good? Same for the bass player :D If you guys have time that is... I don't want to take you away from the work on the CD

While we are on the subject, what is Kir's major drumming influences? Does he prefer to listen to solo artists, bands, or a mixture of both? Also, which vocalists in particular have inspired your sound the most? Do you plan to use a clean voice in some songs like Dimmu Borgir for example, or would that tend to break the deep immersion that you guys create?
And best wishes for the upcoming album, you guys will do great.

Kir is an lazy arse! Answer for ass's sake!
-------------------------------------------
Tiny update of the www.foreststrem.net
-------------
The Autumn Dancers is complete - WE LOVE THE SONG!