The new chat thread - now with bitter arguing

Recommendation for everyone: If you don't have a good soundcard, buy one. Received my Soundblaster X-Fi Xtreme Audio today and it is awesome. 5.1 Teufel system will follow on May 18th (my birthday).

Doublepost because enough time has passed since the last one.

English test went well today. Started becoming slower and slower after a while in order not to finish too early so I finished one hour before the official end.
Monocle is in as is the word "siren", a quote from the Bible and I mentioned the battle of the Termopylae and the battle of Salamis.

The celebrating will probably start tonight and continue throughout next week and then I have to start learning for the oral exam.

I swear, all of that is true. The Greek stuff was all in an essay about essential values of western civilization. I decided to write a bit about ancient Greece in that essay. The quote from the Bible was also in that essay. The monocle was mentioned in an question about the American Dream when I almost quoted wikipedia ("Combined with a morning coat and top-hat, it completed the costume of the stereotypical 1890s capitalist").

I'm dead tired, have been up since 4:30am studying. And i'm surprised this thread hasn't had a post in so long. I want to go to a conference but i'm afraid i will fall asleep while driving. Maybe tomorrow..

Maybe time it's dilated for you because you've been up so late?
I don't know about time, but my stupidity level has sure gone through the roof. Still much better than a couple days ago, when i made my 20yo male neighbours happy.

edit: i'm pretty sure you were trying to confuse me with the post above. "it's", "late"? naughty, naughty rahvin!

Can I be the one asking why or is it necessary for Matse to be around and for the "yow" emoticon to be used?
Of course you can ask why. After all we're only here to embarrass ourselves. No 'yow' emoticons though please, and it's best if Matse didn't find out, we don't have a killing smilie for him to use.

Oh right. I was tired and went to hang something at the balcony in my panties, without checking if there was anyone out watching first. You can shoot me now.

:lol: In that case, i think i will deserve a statue. Just so, you know, they don't slip again.

It wasn't done on purpose so I can forgive you. I could use a picture of you in your panties for my little altar at home though. Just in case you want to enhance my forgiveness.