The new chat thread - now with bitter arguing

At about the 50 minute mark she tells me to flip over so she could rub my chest; I do and out of no where she reaches down at starts stroking my penis saying, ' happy ending only $60 more,' I was mortified and said no and promptly left.

The reason that I say this type of thing only happens to me is b/c I'm the only guy I know that walks into a well diguised 'rub n' tug' looking for a legit massage and ending up with the house special.

lol

gotta do your homework before going to get a massage, places like that are quite common. back home there are more places to get $60 handjobs than there is to get a massage

Just got my final grades. Quite decent.
Perfect grades considering how little I did for them.

Just got my final grades. Quite decent.
Perfect grades considering how little I did for them.

Congratulations! Enjoy your freedom. Still haven't finished Dexter BTW, but I'm working on it. :p

Also, to keep it harmonious, make up the best half-wit half-insult and say it to yourself, but pretend I thought it up and said it to you. Just to keep up appearances.

@Matse: Well done. :) I have no idea how good or bad 2.3 is, but let's act like it's perfect. *opens beers* :kickass:

Having that degree puts me in the top 25-30% of the Germans and the grade is probably better than about two thirds of those. Which would put me in the top 10%. My potential is probably higher though but I have the problem of being a lazy, selfloving ass.

(the "two thirds" part is just an estimation by me, other Germans may correct me here since I don't have numbers on that)

@ Siren: Thanks. No beer for me though, I drank a bit too much last night.

regarding "Dexter" (tv series): Everyone, watch it. It is great.

Just a quick heads-up: I'm actually going on a miniature road-trip with a few close friends. Thusly starting tomorrow I likely won't be on for about a week or so (I have no idea what the computer situation will be and frankly I don't care). Just figured I'd say something to answer the feelings of "Gee, why is it less annoying in here" you'll all be having.

regarding "Dexter" (tv series): Everyone, watch it. It is great.

You don't find the acting of everyone besides Michael Hall very bland and cheesy? Don't get me wrong the premise is great, but I just cant get into it due to all the other actors :(.

Sort of like my problem with House: not that the acting is bad at all, but it's essentially the same show recycled over and over again. Someone gets sick, they misdiagnose them and almost kill them, then they discover what the real malady is an save the day. All done to Handsome Hugh's sexy voice.

Sort of like my problem with House: not that the acting is bad at all, but it's essentially the same show recycled over and over again. Someone gets sick, they misdiagnose them and almost kill them, then they discover what the real malady is an save the day. All done to Handsome Hugh's sexy voice.

Most of the main characters are interesting, though. Looking past the case of the week is easy for me once I learn to focus my attention on Laurie and the other two great actors on the show.
But I admit they should put more variety in.

Ah. I'm a fan of Omar as well, or at least his tv character. Unfortunatelly i'm very left behind at watching the show. My dream is to sit down one day and watch all the episodes and seasons back to back. Twice.

You don't find the acting of everyone besides Michael Hall very bland and cheesy? Don't get me wrong the premise is great, but I just cant get into it due to all the other actors :(.

Well, probably the actors aren't the greatest, but the characters and the plot makes up for it. I have the same problem you have with House, but I don't have it with Dexter since that series has a good story.

I watched all of them, Season 5 waswn't that good (well, at least for me comparing to the rest of the show).
eyes.gif

I finished 4 last night and I'm really digging the political side of the show. Without any major spoilers, what can I expect out of season 5?

Do not open any message with an attachment entitled
'POSTCARD,' regardless of who sent it to you. It is
a virus which opens A POSTCARD IMAGE, which 'burns'
the whole hard disc C of your computer. This virus
will be received from someone who has your e-mail
address in his/her contact list. &nb sp;