The new chat thread - now with bitter arguing

Three weeks from today, I move all my stuff up. Four weeks from today is my first day up there. The wait is totally intolerable.

And Hyena... I'm really, really afraid of the link in your sig (as in, I have not yet clicked on it), but judging from the context, I may send it to my sister.

~kov.

@kov: it's a huge laugh, and by all means do send it to your sister - if she is even half a fan, she'll love the site and place it on top of her bookmark list pronto.

After I finished my IGCSE exam today, I just walked trying to get a taxi, then I heard some guy's phone ringing next to me, and behold, his ringtone is The New Build! I freaked out! Anyway, I asked him about the song, and he replied, yes, dt is my favorite band, then I asked him about In Flames, he said: they suck. :lol:

I have artifacts ringtone fee years, and my friend has an individual ringtone for me when I call - the quiet place.

Pffff, what's the difference? Normal pepole put phone on vibration at all times - like I always do.

back when i had an expensive phone, my ringtune was a sample of rammstein's mein hertz brennt. i normally put it on vibration, but once i forgot to do so in the office. i went downstairs for a smoke and came back to find the whole division staring at me - apparently someone had called and the thing had exploded at full volume. :p

I've tried to seek this topic from there and hence but never met any nudity. Why must you tease a man? And I always read it as "The new pic thread - now with nudity"

The lesser things has led to war!

i was listening to AFI's Totalimmortal and suddenly the idea of "The Deathly Hallows" being an emo band made some sick sort of sense. :p

i was listening to AFI's Totalimmortal and suddenly the idea of "The Deathly Hallows" being an emo band made some sick sort of sense. :p

So it's an EMO band now too?!? Why must they ruin everything? :ill:

PS: The wait is nearly over Hyena :OMG: :kickass: .

After I finished my IGCSE exam today, I just walked trying to get a taxi, then I heard some guy's phone ringing next to me, and behold, his ringtone is The New Build! I freaked out! Anyway, I asked him about the song, and he replied, yes, dt is my favorite band, then I asked him about In Flames, he said: they suck. :lol:

Yes, In Flames suck. You hear that, Plintus? In Flames suck, so ditch your stupid website already.

I shouldn't have quit my job.

The whole point was to have an infinite vacation, what I have now is complete opposite.

At my old job they made me an offer I couldn't refuse: offered a bit less money I was making full time for completing the projects I was managing, but I can do it on my time and from home. Which means I can make money from the beach.

I'm starting a new job today. Insanely high hourly pay, flexible hours, can work remotely (i.e. from the beach), the office is 4 blocks down the street, my new boss lives literally across the street from me, door to door. I'm serious.

And I don't know where it's all going. :)

Yes, In Flames suck. You hear that, Plintus? In Flames suck, so ditch your stupid website already.

I gona call Fridén and he'll fly in to kick your ass, slot parlor boy :heh:

Oooh, I'm scared! :rolleyes: Even my grandmother can beat up Fridén... and she's dead!

Oh well, continue your In Flames worship along with other mallcore/nu-metal kiddies, Plintus.

I don't htink I have a very strong history of sharing my private life on the forum. In fact I think I've always kept a certain distance between what I live and my presence here but now I just need to vent out so here goes:

(yes it's about a woman, what else?)

So I fell in love with her and she fell in love with me (that was a year ago) we almost ended up together. Almost because she just had to say that she wasn't sure, we didn't know each other enough, she was afraid to break my heart and other random fear-of-relationship induced reasons. So I agreed to give her some time. Now, after a year of playing about with her being not so sure about what she wants, she ends up with the classic "I want to stay close to you, but as a friend". Which could be translated to "You're ugly but I think you're funny so you can make me laugh now and then but don't think I'm going to let you enter my life" or "I'm so afraid of relationships that I will never get into one that I know might not last forever because it hurts too much to break up (bullshit)"

Right now I am pissed, mad, sad, tired, bored, more disillusioned than ever but I figure that in about three days I'll be fine. I just had to bitch.

I'm afraid all these negative encounter with women will transform in some sort of steelclad armor, incapable of feelings. Not that they hurt me profoundly, just that I always end up being fed that "friend" excuse and it's really bugging me. Looks like I'm always going for the type of girl that's convinced that a relationship is necessarily everlasting and so serious that if it ever ends it's only in suicide or something horrible of the likes. They're all paranoid I tell you.

So, let's see. Perhaps you're thinking about it over and over, trying to find out exactly why it happened, and why it occurs in that manner time after time. And your mind is probably ever-drifting about her, even though you might be having hard feelings right now. Other forms of mournful thinking could also be dwelling in your head.

If that's the case, just stop. It is hard, but sometimes there is no hope, and no chance; or as I'd say: If it was created broken, there's no use trying to fix it.

Now, cheer up, and buy lots of concert tickets and let (good) music be your strength.

I was gonna make some comment about maturity level and age and such, but then, you're just one year younger than me, so that's not really helpful. Don't get too discouraged by the whole 'friend' thing. I've had it happen to me once or twice myself, and regardless, I find being a friend is better than being an asshole.

~kov.

Oooh, I'm scared! :rolleyes: Even my grandmother can beat up Fridén... and she's dead!

Oh well, continue your In Flames worship along with other mallcore/nu-metal kiddies, Plintus.

LOL

Arch, I really don't give a fuck about what you are saying.

Go on.

@rahvin: In Drama is just like The Deathly Hallows.

since we're on the theme of relationship, i'll have you know that i am pushing the boundaries of confusion and absurdity farther than i ever did. go me.

LOL

Arch, I really don't give a fuck about what you are saying.

Go on.

Ha! You don't give a fuck, yet you responded to me two other times. :lol: :lol: :lol: