The new chat thread - now with bitter arguing

I think what he did was plain stupid. If you really have to be with that certain someone, you dont stay in the same company, or if you do, you avoid by all means actions like that. If they have nothing to do with each other professionally, of course it's not a problem, but handing out favours like that to your loved one, well deserved or not, it's gonna cause a stir. And dont tell me a seasoned guy like Wolfowitz didnt see it coming. Even if she was worth all the money they pay her more now, he deserves all the shit he's getting right now just because of how stupid his move was

@The Rocque: Quite good, actually, thanks. : ) I've been studying Russian, and am studying Italian now, and as for my main study, I hope to finish my bachelor Linguistics this year. If I manage (but I think so). So all's well that ends well :p

But it keeps one quite busy, so I don't have all that much time for a forum/forums/fora anymore. Ah well.

Oh and, please do call me Wazoo. The Grand Wazoo is a bit.. You know. : p

How've you guys been then? And the forum itself? I am amazed to recognise so much people still..I'd expected to see lots and lots of new people.

Guess you haven't seen me. I am new here. Still a little bit green but the color's already fading.

*says hi to ancient (i mean ancient as in wise not old and deaf) master Wazoo*

lil bloodred ridin hood needs to buy me a DS and Pokemon Diamonds!!!:Smokin: :oops:

Ok, do you have a Pay Pal account? :lol: :p

Wazoo said:
I've been studying Russian, and am studying Italian now, and as for my main study, I hope to finish my bachelor Linguistics this year. If I manage (but I think so). So all's well that ends well

But it keeps one quite busy, so I don't have all that much time for a forum/forums/fora anymore. Ah well.

Oh and, please do call me Wazoo. The Grand Wazoo is a bit.. You know. : p

How've you guys been then? And the forum itself? I am amazed to recognise so much people still..I'd expected to see lots and lots of new people.

COOL where do you study linguistics? :) I'm interested because I want to study something related with linguistics too, maybe psycholinguistics or something, just for the heck of it :) . I would also like to study Russian, that's one of the languages I have to master. My mission is to know a language from each "zone" of teh world, and I'm doing pretty good so far :cool: , I know: English, Spanish, Japanese, German, and I'm studying Norwegian, Elfish ( :kickass: ), and I used to know Latin and French :loco: .

So I just need to learn some CRn indigenous language and Russian. I'd learn some African one, but damn that's so not for me, too fucking agglutinative and too many clicks. Pretty crazy, and I don't know how I could learn that. Oh and I want to learn Gaelic too :) .

HYDERABAD, India (Reuters) - An elderly Indian husband and wife were burnt to death after villagers accused them of practicing black magic, tied them together on a pyre and set them on fire, police said Thursday.
o__0

What the fuck is going on with Latin American thread? I'm about to start a Caucasian Thread... holy fucking African Girls Sorority...

Well it's more of a Sociogeographical thread, so you might want to start a North American Thread instead.

i am going to start a rain thread if buckets of water do not stop falling over the (excessively) green earth right now. oh but almighty heavens, why does it have to rain every day? i was woken up by the sound of a storm about two hours ago and i still can't go to work because there's no way i can ride in this weather. too dangerous. but i have stuff to do and wouldn't really like to get to the office at noon.

We could use some rain in Germany right now. It hasn't rained for a few weeks. Actually the weather has been perfect but nature doesn't seem to like it without water as much as I do.

@jud: yes, seriously. we're on an average of 2 storms per day and had hail up to a few weeks ago.

@jud: yes, seriously. we're on an average of 2 storms per day and had hail up to a few weeks ago.
wow... i dont even think it rained once in april this year... and May seems to follow the same path. Some days, its even been awfully too warm... i thought i was going to melt down with my black clothes.

Let's see...

I quit my job this week.

And already my ass is being torn apart by recruiters and independednt companies... even though the whole point of quitting was to stop this 9-5/M-F carousel and finally have some time for myself and projects I really want to dedicate my time and energy to.

Got myself booked up for next 2 weeks already, various projects and interviews (first one tomorrow in New York). Almost got casted for a TV show, but got notice 15 minutes before the casting was over. Gah! Anyway, their loss :heh:

Good luck to all corporate rats of this board, by the way. Let God and 401(k) help y'all.