The new chat thread - now with bitter arguing

That was an interesting read! I think you will be able to demand the impossible only when it doesn't conflict with your moral standards, that is, when it is impossible in some way you can't control. :D (Thus making it worthless to demand)

wee, not really - i cannot control at all whom i meet, and especially i have no say in the fact that everyone else doesn't even come close. the true impossibility lies in finding someone who looks like a better match than he does, and i don't see how i have any control over that... unfortunately. :(

fireangel: incredibly enough, agreed. :p i don't want to start anything with tricks. but i have to check myself, because even if i might not embrace it entirely i still have a predisposition toward strategic thinking.

Lœl, Hyena, I think you'll end up marrying some hopeful Italian expatriate doing a P.H.D. in the United States, who'll be an open supporter of the daily il manifesto.

i don't do communists and i certainly don't marry them of all things. considering that most of them are against marriage, it's a moot point anyway. :p

hyena: That's strange. Communists marry at least in my family. They have marride and divorced. No problem. Must be som Italian thing.

@volve: well, older communists do here too. but the young generation is in favor of cohabitation instead of marriage.

I told my boss I have a date at the beach, so i can't be in on friday.

I told the girl i supposed to see there, that I have work.

Then I locked myself at home and started a human warrior in World of Warcraft.

@LaRocque, afz902k: Thanks a lot! Had a small celebration with my family. My father made a photoalbum for me, with my photos since I was a few months old until now, and my mother added funny comments to all of them. It totally blew me away, as you can imagine. My wife tells me I grow sexier with every year, so 30 doesnt really hurt at all! ;)

50 years ago 30 meant nearly "old"..now it opens the beginning of the youthness.

Happy b-day.

@marduk: happy belated from me as well. next year i'll be joining the esteemed club.

nf: sleepy. i have two reasons to be happy: i'm going to america in a few hours, and i will get my sticky hands on Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows on Saturday. however, i have to properly wake up before I can actually enjoy the perspective to the fullest.

Why, Mayhem!?

So I got "Grand Declaration of War", expecting to receive a rush of cold, unrelenting Black Metal. The music is mostly awesome, as I expected (Not at all into the Electronic/Dark Ambient parts). But... something went wrong. I mean what the hell is up with those horrible spoken parts? They take all the evilness out of the whole album! I find them terribly lame and I will most likely not give this album a second listening! (Besides the first and last tracks) I hope I could get the music alone, without those wimpy spoken parts. I guess I'll search for covers now.

Chimera is great, though. :D

@hyena: thanks!

@afz: GDOW is probably the best album from Mayhem for me. Its very hard to get used to it, but I like it.

@Violens: Ordo Ad Chao has a strange dirty sound, again quite hard to swallow, but the songs are great.