The new chat thread - now with bitter arguing

I do, but I am Bavarian so that's probably because of my genes and because we have the best beer in the world :) .

I do, but I am Bavarian so that's probably because of my genes and because we have the best beer in the world :) .

Ich denke dass ist ein lüge! :p

Dark_Silence said:
no, belgium has the best beer in the world

Und dass ist oh so richtig! :kickass: I've tried both and boy Belgian beer kicks any other beer's behind *kicks* :p .

KRIEK OVER ALL!!! KRIEK OVER ALL!!! :headbang: :worship: :kickass:

Jolty said:
I am getting Diamond, mostly because Pokemon Pearl is pink, and I still have a childish aversion to it.

Haha cool :headbang: . I think I'll get Pearl, but I'm not really sure, I've been trying to decide for the last 3 days :Smug: . Anyway, you can play over the net!!! How cool is that?!?!?! :kickass:

As soon as I have it I'll add you to my friends or somnething, and we can Poke-battle! :worship: .

Btw, do you have Mario Kart for the DS? We could play against each other :) .

EDIT: Just ordered Pokemon Pearl! I think I'll have it before May 9, so if anybody wants to pokebattle PM me and we'll organize it!

Well I do have asthma :p , and I'm bi-polar at times ye know? :rolleyes: :lol:

Be serious. You cannot be bipolar at times. The fact that you only feel it at times is a part of the illness, you know.

And I have hayfever, but the vacceen is doing wonders and now I am functioning almost normally. It's really an amazing kind of feeling.

And oh shucks... i have been 29 exactly for one minute now. :erk:

Be serious. You cannot be bipolar at times. The fact that you only feel it at times is a part of the illness, you know.

And I have hayfever, but the vacceen is doing wonders and now I am functioning almost normally. It's really an amazing kind of feeling.

And oh shucks... i have been 29 exactly for one minute now. :erk:

Happy birthday :p :kickass: .

Oh and I'm always serious so ye know hehehe :p . But yeah I guess you're right :rolleyes: . Damn being a Gemini sure is tough :Smug: .

One moment you're fine, the other berserk mode, then crying... . :loco: :Smug: .

Happy Birthday Hyena.

edit: Dammit, I was too slow. He beat me.

I can't say anything about Kriek since I never tried it but I'll do asap and then I'll tell you about my opinion.

^ Ah well I don't know which it ale it was, but I tried one in "The Eagle and Child," and bloody hell was that a mastercard moment or what? :cry: :kickass:

Here it goes :rolleyes: :

- Ticket to Europoe: $600 with your Mastercard

- Heavy metal cds at a Virgin Store: £40 with your mastercard

- Going to Oxford and drink ale where John Ronald Reul Tolkien and C.S.Lewis did:

Priceless.

but for everything else, there's Mastercard.

:p :lol: .

Paulaner is unbelievably good ale. Not as tastey as Summer Lightening though. The finest ale the UK has to offer and the tastiest I've ever touched to my lips.

I never tried that one... i have never seen it here, and the only time i went to England, it was with school, so i couldnt drink beer :mad:

I just had a Ricard, for the b-day of my brother-he is in Belgium, but nevermin :p - (he turned 18 today).
ricard_gr.jpg

Haha cool :headbang: . I think I'll get Pearl, but I'm not really sure, I've been trying to decide for the last 3 days :Smug: . Anyway, you can play over the net!!! How cool is that?!?!?! :kickass:

As soon as I have it I'll add you to my friends or somnething, and we can Poke-battle! :worship: .

Btw, do you have Mario Kart for the DS? We could play against each other :) .

EDIT: Just ordered Pokemon Pearl! I think I'll have it before May 9, so if anybody wants to pokebattle PM me and we'll organize it!

We shall certainly pokebattle.

I sure do have Mario Kart, although every time I've tried to connect to WiFi it has given me an error and disconnecting me. It's not any other game, just Mario Kart. :/

Do you have anything else?

^ Nope, only MK :p . I spend all me cash on cds :rolleyes: :) . But I'll have Pokémon, soon enough. WUA HA HA HA! :lol:

This is my MK DS friend code:

:) tell me when we could have a race :kickass: .

Btw, try to check your Wi-Fi settings on your MK game, I'm sure you've done this but oh well I'll still write it:

1) Go to Nintendo WFC
2) " " Nintendo WFC Settings
3) Enter the "blue square."
4) Try any of the squares so it'll check if your connection is ok, if it works there then you should be fine. If it doesn't, PM or something.

Bye :loco: .

PS: Tried Paulaner for the 1st time today, really good :kickass: . Not as good as Kriek (nothing is as good as Kriek obviously hehe :p ), but still it's prewtty damn nice :) .

@danny: how can you try beer at 7 in the morning? this is beyond me, which is saying a lot. :)

well I tired it yesterday at around 23h :rolleyes: , but I posted around 00h, meaning that due to the seven hour difference that there is between CR and Italia, you see it as 7 :lol: :rolleyes: :lol: .

But I do have drunk beer at 7 anyway hehe :kickass: .

So, it's supposed to go up to 84F today. WTF?

I accepted a position outside of Boston, but now it requires me having/paying for/fueling/driving/parking(and the paying for such) of a car. Have some possibilities lined up, but still, it's a hassle.

Though, I may get a raise to compensate.

So far, plan is to get up there by end of May. We'll see how that goes.

I'm going to miss NY terribly.

~kov.

@kov: well, congrats for getting the job in the first place. and nevermind the car, it's not going to be such a huge problem once you get used to it.