The new chat thread - now with bitter arguing

Ahhh yes tattos, one of reasons in life I feel sad every time someone says the word, for I will probably nebver have one :cry: :erk: .

^ Yup :headbang: . And I can't have more than two beers every time I go out :kickass: :cry: :cry: :cry: .

Actually it's two per week, but I usually drink 3-4 :rolleyes: . I love beer, but I actually control myself a lot with that, I guess because Kriek is so rare and expensive here :p ( :cry: me wants Kriek!)

If could have a tattoo, I'd have a few:

- The dots that appear on Haven ( :.:: ) - Actually I nearly got my-self this one, but I didn't. I guess it was the best choice :cry: .

- The old DT logo, with the uneXpect X in the middle.

- A dragon hehe :p (probably Shiryu's from Saint Seiya actually :headbang: ).

Oh and I'm facing the most difficult decision now, shall I buy Pokémon Diamon or Pearl?

AHHHHH GOTTA CATCH 'EM ALL!!! AHHHHHH!!!

@Display: Personally, i'm against body modifications on myself. That is, i wouldn't get any tattoos or piercings. I've resisted getting ear piercings ever since i remember myself (possibly around the age of 5, when it must have been first suggested). It's just something i wouldn't like on myself. Of course, i don't mind other people having piercings or tattoos, it's their body and they can do whatever they want with it.

edit: i hope this doesn't put me in the "old farts" category. :p

I have my ears pierced, two piercings in the left ear, one in the right,
have not wore/worn any earrings in years,
back in the day only used studs never anything dangling
Have the Rammstien logo tattooed on my leg -

Hahaha, not at all. I wrote that only because I had flashes of the stereotypical old lady (or old man) being shocked and appalled that someone could EVER do such a thing to their body, and then promptly fainting. :p No, it certainly doesn't put you in the old fart category - especially given your acceptance of body mod practices, if not on yourself - its just your own opinion. How could anyone not respect that?

La Rocque - the R "cross"? Not a bad idea for a tat, and Rammstein (IMO) is a great band - I have all their cds except the first (and that's because I won't pay 16$ for it in store)

I wrote that only because I had flashes of the stereotypical old lady (or old man) being shocked and appalled that someone could EVER do such a thing to their body, and then promptly fainting. :p

There's really all sorts, you know. Personally, I'm exactly like Siren: no tattoos, no piercings, and I never even wear rings, necklaces, or a watch. But the issue stops at "personal preference". For instance, my girlfriend has two average-sized tattoos, one on each arm. Her father (in his fifties) has got one on his shoulder because she dared him to. My mom would get one if she could stand the pain. I haven't fainted once. ;)

@Display: Personally, i'm against body modifications on myself. That is, i wouldn't get any tattoos or piercings. I've resisted getting ear piercings ever since i remember myself (possibly around the age of 5, when it must have been first suggested). It's just something i wouldn't like on myself. Of course, i don't mind other people having piercings or tattoos, it's their body and they can do whatever they want with it.

Not at all.
i would never get a tattoo, too. I dont like the fact that you cant make it go away (or difficultly). If you get bored of it/ think it doesnt apply to your personality/style anymore, then you are stuck with it for ever.

But you can still take the piercing off...
i think that i got my ears pierced (only the normal thing for ladies) when i was 6. Then when i was 10, i got a second one on each ear. And when i was 18 i got the one at the top of my ear. I had to wait until i was 18 to do it because my mum wouldnt let me otherwise :Smug: .

Not at all.
i would never get a tattoo, too. I dont like the fact that you cant make it go away (or difficultly). If you get bored of it/ think it doesnt apply to your personality/style anymore, then you are stuck with it for ever.

Don't be a retard about the choice and the spot, and it's gona be OK :)

I would surely avoid tying tattoo motive to anything temporal or trademark'ish. However, I have a HONDA logo covering my entire back, but that's another story :Smug:

I could never be satisfied with a tattoo design, so it's better not to get one. :)

I would surely avoid tying tattoo motive to anything temporal or trademark'ish. However, I have a HONDA logo covering my entire back, but that's another story :Smug:

but the thought ouf i dont know how many "shots" with the needle... not for me, really...

Although that sounds like rationalization (or perhaps justification ~ too many "-tions"), I tend to believe that line of thinking is generally right for those that are considering it. Both my older brother and sister have tattoos. My brother has one, my sister has around six or seven small ones; I received that influence from them (if it isn't obvious), even though we don't share a particular design (well, me and my sister both have nautical stars, but her's is different... I like mine more :D). My mother (and father, for that matter) both don't like the idea, that's why I had to wait until I was 18 and could consent to it myself. I thought about getting it a lot, and made an informed decision. I guess you can't do much else than that.

You have got to be kidding. If not, pics? (IF YOU'RE DECENT)

Btw, Rhavin (I guess), please stop deleting my posts for no apparent reason. Thank you.

What are you talking about? I don't remember deleting any of your posts, even though you work hard at giving me plenty of reasons. Even when I closed the thread that sent you crying in a corner, I didn't touch your precious posts. Do you have anything else, beside diabetes?

I have type 2 Ebola.

i like tattoos and i also like piercings on other people. as for myself, i am kind of scared of the pain and infections when it comes to piercings, and where tattoos are concerned i am too much of a fan of the skinhead look to imagine just getting one - i would have to be covered in them for the thing to make sense. but it is completely inconvenient for my job etc so i don't have plans in that sense.

What are you talking about? I don't remember deleting any of your posts, even though you work hard at giving me plenty of reasons. Even when I closed the thread that sent you crying in a corner, I didn't touch your precious posts. Do you have anything else, beside diabetes?

Well, I made a post to Clad in the Shadows' question, it was posted right after his post and then *puff* it wasn't there anymore, so I only assumed it was you.

Well I do have asthma :p , and I'm bi-polar at times ye know? :rolleyes: :lol: