The new chat thread - now with bitter arguing

I pop up just a sec to thanks Mr Salami for the inspiration. His diggin out the 80's, which i silently mocked at first, sent me on a melodic death metal roots mission, which so far is proving very interesting ...and of course a quick hello to my concubines :)

Hey,this is the bitter arguing thread,you´re not supposed to be friendly here!
Go to hell!:heh:

Go Go Italy!
I don't know if this tells us that Italian politicians are all total morons
or they knew it all along and decided that this is a good way to get
rid of the whole issue.
In any case, grats to Italians for legal MP3s on P2P.

Rumors are Carla Bruni had a marriage this morning in which Sarkozy played a role that is not to be underestimated.

What, were did that come from? Don't leave. You are even worth breaking every rule I have made for myself in this forum.

Stop bitching and tell her you will miss her dammit. She has to stay here. She is a part of the soul of this forum and once the soul is shattered and broken a little bit the rest will fall apart soon as well. Probably not really but she should stay anyways. At least she has to promise that she will come back.

You do not want to destroy the whole forum by leaving, do you Hyena? ;)

Stop bitching and tell her you will miss her dammit. She has to stay here. She is a part of the soul of this forum and once the soul is shattered and broken a little bit the rest will fall apart soon as well. Probably not really but she should stay anyways. At least she has to promise that she will come back.

You do not want to destroy the whole forum by leaving, do you Hyena? ;)

I totally agree.

This forum is now more than six years old. It's part of the game that at some point posting here should stop fitting in in someone's busy schedule, or that someone would feel less motivated to devote time to it, either temporarily or permanently. It shouldn't be taken personally: as the one person who's (probably) going to keep watch until the very end I can only suggest to those who remain to give it their best shot while they decide to stick around. :)

I pop up just a sec to thanks Mr Salami for the inspiration. His diggin out the 80's, which i silently mocked at first, sent me on a melodic death metal roots mission, which so far is proving very interesting ...and of course a quick hello to my concubines :)

Oh, thanks, didn't notice that before when I posted.
Have fun with the "oldies", glad I could be of inspiration :)

As for Hyena, wtf?

Im hoping for a phoenix effect

Well, old regulars move on, and as long as the place is fertile, new seeds will grow again. I'm sure new regulars will come and give this forum back to life, not remembering the past if it wasn't for the little man on the corner who watches it all in an obnoxious way, screaming at the youngsters while shaking his hand: "in the old times the robot would have said this very misconstructed sentence in a naughty tone, damnit!!".

|ng.

Although I'm inclined to shake my finger and sometimes even my whole hand for good measure, I'm not unhappy with the current state of affairs. It's been better, but it's been a lot worse. I was thinking of posting something long and useless on the subject considering the waters have been a little agitated recently, but I don't have the time right now.

@|ng: you'll always be on my naughty list.