The new chat thread - now with bitter arguing

today i have been

- neglecting my job
- writing crap about the history of precolumbian america
- reading snippets of a very interesting book during cigarette breaks
- hating every minute of being stuck here with the rain outside

now i'm listening to power metal on last.fm and of all things i am being subjected to dragonforce.

yeah, coolness is me. :rolleyes: i'm also entertaining random thoughts of someone who is surprisingly interested in me but is really bad with punctuation, which is a no-no if ever there was one. and i'm realizing right now that i left personal correspondence on my boss' table today. nothing compromising workwise, but it was a stupid thing to do nonetheless.

I've just got this thing with Batman Begins HD DVD:

31fgJYjNw%2BL._AA280_.jpg

Getting it next week. Hooray!

Your prof sounds a bit out there. I hope the intonation and pronunciation comments are just comments and don't actually detract from your grade. In any case, i'm sure you'll do fine, you only need to be a little careful. :) Let us know how it goes.

Thank you. :)

A whole lot of worrying for nothing. She didn't even get to my name on the sign-up sheet. I missed last weeks' class because I was sick, and I was given misinformation that only four or five people (including myself) were left. It turns out, around twenty to twenty five people were left. I was on time, but many people were early, and I got beat to the punch. Thanks anyway, now I get to put it off and then worry about it five days from now. :loco:

Hello people,

Havent posted in a long while. Im well, and it looks like my life is careening towards a possible career in law enforcement. Im not really sure how this all came about, but it did.

Officer N.

Hey Nick. :) Long time no see *gives you a bear-hug*

edit: am i the only one who finds it odd that 3 old members show up at the same time?

am i the only one who finds it odd that 3 old members show up at the same time?
Haha, really? Who else just showed up? I see Nick hasn't been on in a while, and I remember him... who else?

I have actually been thinking about the forum on and off, and just randomly thought of it again while I was online this evening, so here I am.

I'm not ashamed.
This is not helping your position at all. :p

No. Clearly, they're either the same person or have returned from a year-long affair that left them cynical and depressed. I hope both are true!
Admit it, the part that excites you most is the "cynical". You so want everyone to be like you! :oops:

The spookiest part is that it all happened just a little before Halloween. At least i hope all 3 of them are alive. :p

edit: What the hell, Northern Lights too??? Now they're 4, i'm telling you something is fishy! (and i'm not talking about my tail this time)

Admit it, the part that excites you most is the "cynical". You so want everyone to be like you! :oops:

That, and it would greatly reduce the number of "happy" emoticons on this board.

We could rely parts of our day to each other and just scoff at how jaded we've become about it. Long, sarcastic days of intense scoffing await the brave, let me tell you.

Alright, what the fuck.

Seriously, I swear they must all have died and the pagans were right. A rift to the afterlife has been established, and it's been done through the internet.

Beware, everyone, for tonight...

THE DEAD POST!

~kov.

(Shit, wasn't that a really crappy movie concept from a year or so back?)

i, for one, am starting to feel quite scared. but i believe that the right term is, again, 'emergence'.