The New Edition

I pre-ordered this from The End, and I still haven't heard a fucking thing from the cunts since the confirmation e-mail.

I got mine from The End a few days ago, but it was not signed by Opeth like it was advertised to be. Then they sent me an email saying I could return it for a refund if I wanted. They only had a limited number of the signed copies apparently.

I'm just going to keep it though, even though I bought one in Best Buy too. Nothing wrong with having 2 copies.

Hey guys, does anybody know if a transcription of the documentary exists? Kind of subtitles. Maybe you could just add a link here, please :worship: ! Thank you all

Well, I had a brief listen to the 5.1 mix and was pretty sure the centre channel wasnt being used, but who knows .. and even so, i've heard of suround mixes for music not using it before because it's mainly designed to boost mid range vocal speech in movies, right?

Anyway, I did notice however that the DTS mix (on my system at least) skips around a fair bit and is basically unplayable. The DD mix however works fine.

I do have a DTS player / decoder, however i'm using an old player atm as my main player (an Xbox 360) is away getting fixed (suprise suprise). So i'll try it on the 360 when I get it back, and hopefully it'll be ok then...

I've never had any problems with DTS playback on my current system and was mearly wondering if this could possibly be a fault with the disc. (though i'm not stating it is!)

Has anyone else come across this problem?

Mine is in the post office and I'll have to pick it up tomorrow. At least it's there already, but they'll charge me for god knows what. Stupid mexican postal service.

I've been wondering this too, it's right at the beginning of the scene of the road on the tourbus, and then Mike says "In a way I've surpassed my dreams because I'm a touring musician etc" or something.

Someone go watch that part and report back with the answer please!

It's really bugging me, and I don't know what song it is/from..

It's at the part where the screen says "Past Meadow Grounds..."

Someone must know the answer!! I just watched it again and it's bugging me! :loco:

I waited until the special edition came out to buy it. Well worth it. The documentary was interesting but, meh, nonetheless. Oh-ho but Soldier of Fortune?!? Bloody BRILLIANT! I highly recommend the special edition!

I think the dvd is great!!! it's so funny, had me laughing alot. Especially the part where the rest of the band says that Mikael looks like a homeless old lady, when he's sleeping in the tour bus. That had me laughing my ass off.
great stuff!