The new Exodus album Tempo of the Damned....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Now, will someone who has some songs or samples of new Exodus material send me something?
Fuck off. Wait until it comes out and buy it you whining little shit.

And Dirt - yeah, it rules. Best thrash album in years. Zet's vocals (especially on "Shroud Of Urine") kill !

Shit! DE, you are right. This shreds. I enjoyed every single lyric! Great writing. Excellent production. Easily one of my top 10 picks for 2003. Definately took me back a few years.

I would have to agree that anyone who says this isn't what they were looking forward to from Exodusdefinately aren't die-hard Exodus fans!

Deadly Embrace said:
This granny got you to read it.....HAHA.....Click Click.......read it again, if you got more time ........HaHa........Ya I'll shut up....your not even contributing anything to this thread, so your words are useless, your just bitching & moaning .......but thats funny.......:Spin: ........De...arab...ia
i didnt read anything, i just saw ur "click...click...click...click" comment from the middle of the page and said "what a fukin reatard." ur paethic do0d.

Decarabia said:
i didnt read anything, i just saw ur "click...click...click...click" comment from the middle of the page and said "what a fukin reatard." ur paethic do0d.

I think you responded to the "click..click...click" comment because it reminds you of the sound your chin makes when wet balls are constantly bouncing off them. :lol:

New Exodus crushes.

Decarabia: here's a tip, homeslice. If you can get both me and Hannibal to read your posts and think "Wow, what a fucking moron," then you, sir, are a fucking moron. Go get cancer.

Doden: you can't argue against the whole board. Believe me, I've tried. You're stuck on the defensive, so there's no real point here...rightly or wrongly, Pest has seized the moral high ground. Just let it go, man.

Actually, I AM a Jew...but I'm sure that was just an accident.

I'd reply, but I think I'd need to drill through the street to descend to your level. So I'll just throw one of my favorite quotes at you.

"Fuck you. Fuck you, fuck your mother, and fuck the fucking horse you fucking rode in on."

Have a nice day. :D

Reactions: MindInsane
I think you responded to the "click..click...click" comment because it reminds you of the sound your chin makes when wet balls are constantly bouncing off them.

New Exodus crushes.
HAHAH yeah...I havent heard the new one but i heard from various reliable sources that the new Exodus destroys everything..i must get it...

who teh fuck evear says homeslice anywmoer? ur a fucking moron, monron.. i wouodl go get cancer but ur momm's too busy SUCKIENG MY DIKC!!11
BICTH!
Hey crack baby...what the hell? cant you even spell? Maybe you are too busy with your brothers dick in your mouth and your grandpops dick up your cornhole to even be able to type like a civilized human being...

Decarabia said:
I tink u maent "ascend," mucus faecal assmokney...

My lawyers advies me not to acknoewlidge fat ugly bitches.

No..he meant Descend...brainiac. Please..do us all a favor and purchase a dictionary, or try a spelling class...I'm having a hard time understanding retardeseo_O

I left my tard to english translator at work. I'm lost in some of this page now. :(

EXODUS! It is everything that people are saying. I can't stop playing it.

Holy. fucknig. Shit. I've been drinking for the last three hours., and I'm still way more coherent than you, you incpompetent, metally inferior little baboon.

Were you born, or did your mother simply shit you out and leave you to the mercy of the elements? I bet you were raised by a family of toads, because thaey felt sorry for your small mental capacity.

Ah, another fucking JEwhater. Face it, kido - it's jealousy. You've been OWNED by the Vast Zionist Conspiracy, and you're hating us becuase of it. But it asin't gonna solve anything, because no matter how much you bitch, you're still a mongloid, subhuman, goat-molesting, useless, pathetic, miserable little troglodyte.

Go get cancer and save us all a headache.

This has been a public service announcment from youe friendly neighborhood Drunken Jewfro.

Happy fucking new year. \m/

Reactions: HemiGTX
let it go kid..... there's no point in responding to hatred, disguised, naked or otherwise.

maybe its time to lock down this thread as well TL? even I think its going too far at this point.

Status
Not open for further replies.