The "new" me this year

Harvester

The Promoter
Sep 16, 2001
www.progpowerusa.com
I just wanted to let you folks know that I will be taking a bit different approach to the festival this year. I believe my crew has this thing down to a science so I don't have to stress as much. I plan on actually enjoying the show once it starts. I also plan on doing a lot more meet/greet/drink as well with all of you. You are going to find me more laid back then ever. You folks have no idea how much I'm looking forward to this show. It's been a rough year and I'll be glad to hang with each of you.

For my crew that is reading this, ignore the above. I'm still going to be the same asshole until the doors open yelling at bands to get the fuck off my stage.

Glenn H.

That's great news! The only time I've seen you at previous festivals is when you come to yell at the band I'm talking to, telling them to "GET YOUR SHIT OUT OF MY BACKSTAGE AREA, OR I'M THROWING IT OUT IN THE STREET!"

Harvester said:
For my crew that is reading this, ignore the above. I'm still going to be the same asshole until the doors open yelling at bands to get the fuck off my stage.

Glenn H.

This is why I come back, year after year, to work for ya, Glenn. The backstage entertainment is almost better than what everyone sees onstage. :D

--Mike

Glad to hear that you'll be letting yourself enjoy the show this year, Glenn, you surely need it AND deserve it..I'll buy you a drink here & there to contribute to the *let Glenn have fun* effort!

Joel-RZ said:
does that mean we (crew) get to yell at the bands after the doors open? ;)
I got a few stories for your book too glenn...;P I believe Randy Coven could get more than a couple chapters.
Joel

I'm sure we all have a few backstage stories we could contribute. :) I doubt Glenn would let us take away his fun by letting us yell at the bands, too, though. :)

--Mike