The new Nightingale album!

Unicorn said:
I have to get this record. Time passed so fast, I thought it would last some time till the release. Tomorrow I'm going out to the shops. :headbang:

I've got some news from ProgPower
-------------------------
On Friday April 22, 2005, the Swedish band NIGHTINGALE will play in the main hall of Sjiwa. The band will do a short European tour because of their 10th anniversary, it will be the only gig in The Netherlands. Support acts will be TOMORROW'S EVE from Germany and one more band, unknow yet. More info about this later on.
------------------------
Are more dates confirmed? In Germany maybe?
There are 3 or 4 gigs booked in Germany and one i Danmark apart from that one:headbang:

I ordered it yesterday, I am very excited to listen to it.. Hopefully I will receive it soon.
The reviews sound very promising.
oh and...
Come to austria too!! :(

Cerebus said:
Hm.. are you going to fly Umeå-Västerås or do you have to go to Arlanda first?

Flyg till Arlanda först på fredagen, sen tåg till Örebro på lördagen vid 12-13 tiden om jag minns rätt. Du ska också ner eller? :headbang:

Just got mine today. I'm already blown away. Stalingrad is my favorite so far. Funny, the last track on alive again was my favorite from that album.

I haven't had this album for a week yet and have listened to it close to 20 times now. I think it will easily take over I's spot as my favorite Nightingale album. One of my favorite releases this year for sure.

You fuckers are making me want this SO bad now!
I'm waiting for my credit card to show up in the mail so I can send my order in. I was going to send a letter, but people advise me not to.

scorpian007 said:
Ayreon - The Human Equation is my favourite release for this year so far, but I think Nightingale will top it

Heh, actually the new The Chasm album(which leaked) takes a shit on everything put out this year so far. But I am liking invisible quite a lot, and I'm anticipating many repeated listens. I only listen to the human equation once in a great while.

Gurgelguff said:
There are 3 or 4 gigs booked in Germany and one i Danmark apart from that one:headbang:
So, when will Nightingale visit Norway? Some may say, you live in Norway and are complaining when Nightingale play in Sweden and Denmark.?!. Well, Im busy with kids, job and such, and cant go this time. Wish I could be there, it would be a fuckin` höydare! In fact I think it would be jättekul! :)

Let say Trondheim summer of `05, shall we?? :)

unge said:
Flyg till Arlanda först på fredagen, sen tåg till Örebro på lördagen vid 12-13 tiden om jag minns rätt. Du ska också ner eller? :headbang:
Jupp, men jag har inte funderat nått på hur jag ska ta mig ner än... det ordnar sig alltid ;)

Demilich said:
You fuckers are making me want this SO bad now!
I'm waiting for my credit card to show up in the mail so I can send my order in. I was going to send a letter, but people advise me not to.
Holy shit, that's an awesome song you had playing

:worship: Tankard

I just got done listening to Invisible for the first time... I have to disagree with those who think Stalingrad is weak or disappointing... I think it is one of the finer tracks on the album, if not the best. It's got so much power and emotion. I love the musicianship throughout the album; the keys are great, and the guitar solos are fucking breathtaking. I am sure I will like the album more on future listens. I didn't really dig Alive Again that much until one day it just clicked... This one I like off the bat, so I'm sure it'll end up being a favorite!

Thanks for another great album, Dan... As always, looking forward to what's next.