The new pic thread

Danke.... I think it really could look "oh look I'm teenager and I'm really depressed and nobody understands me and that's why I wear converse all-stars", but these are not all stars so it does not look that way. I was fuckin' hard taking that pic, since that is my foot and I took the picture. I had to stand really still.

I'm sure it was hard.

I wear converse anyway, and i do also cuz then people can steretype me with that descrption and i can lough of them, while i lough of the other teenagers that do wear converse. It's a circle of lough, conciousness, apparence and stereotype and it's so much fun.
^^

Keyy said:
I'm sure it was hard.

I wear converse anyway, and i do also cuz then people can steretype me with that descrption and i can lough of them, while i lough of the other teenagers that do wear converse. It's a circle of lough, conciousness, apparence and stereotype and it's so much fun.
^^

:lol:

by the way, two days ago I thought of buying converse for the first time in my life. now it's good to know either I buy them or not, this cheerful party will never end :p

I see some fantastic new views have been added. Excellent! Thanks Caroline, Diana, and Marek. Extra kudos to Mardy for posting the pics instead of links. ;) Some awesome views there, people. Great stuff. Keep 'em coming!

Keyy said:
Ehy Marduk, weren't you a boy? I got lost with the sex of the members...

Ah, thats my wife. If you want to see the mighty me, DT forum member picture thread is teh way (if the links are still valid, that is).

wildfyr said:
Extra kudos to Mardy for posting the pics instead of links.

Yes, when a lovely woman asks me for making it img (omg!), its the least I can do! :)

Thanks Mardy. I should show up for more shows like that since the crowds seem to be more friendly and thus my comfort level improves. ;) Seriously. This show was gothtwat-less and I found it very refreshing. We have some really rude and scary gothtwats around here who tend to frequent some of the other local shows I attend. I didn't miss seeing their Halloween shtick outfits and pale faces one bit at this show. =)

I enjoyed your fotos of Prague immensely. It looks like a very beautiful place. I'd love to see more...maybe of the countryside. *hint hint* :)

Thanks again!

wildfyr said:
Thanks Mardy. I should show up for more shows like that since the crowds seem to be more friendly and thus my comfort level improves. ;) Seriously. This show was gothtwat-less and I found it very refreshing. We have some really rude and scary gothtwats around here who tend to frequent some of the other local shows I attend. I didn't miss seeing their Halloween shtick outfits and pale faces one bit at this show. =)

I enjoyed your fotos of Prague immensely. It looks like a very beautiful place. I'd love to see more...maybe of the countryside. *hint hint* :)

Thanks again!

Well, fortunately, we dont have those goth idiots here, but I know what you mean. Ive known Vixen and EE since my childhood, they are great.

Ill post some more later, I do have some countryside, although we stayed only in the city. Its a kind of special countryside, youll see. Prague is the city for me.

Ill post some more later, I do have some countryside, although we stayed only in the city. Its a kind of special countryside, youll see. Prague is the city for me.

Good deal. Thanks. I hope you get a chance to capture some post-match victory celebrations. I'm assuming there should be some kick-ass partying happening there soon if it's not already in progress. If so, try to make use of that timer and see if you can get into a shot with your wife while some fireworks are going off behind you. I think that would be a darling foto. :)

Looking forward to your next round of images. Congrats on the win, btw!

plintus said:
Shot yesterday.

Out of focus, untouched, but fuck that - my favourite place and time on Earth, where I can be any time I want:

click here

:cool:

wildfyr said:
Good deal. Thanks. I hope you get a chance to capture some post-match victory celebrations. I'm assuming there should be some kick-ass partying happening there soon if it's not already in progress. If so, try to make use of that timer and see if you can get into a shot with your wife while some fireworks are going off behind you. I think that would be a darling foto.

This is a misunderstanding. I am not a Czech, and I dont (unfortunately) live in Prague. We were in Prague for a short vacation (3 days). Czechs are our brothers (when our team doesnt make it anywhere, we cheer for CZ), but we come from Slovakia. I will post some pics of my home town, we have a beautiful castle here. But thanks anyway. :)

marduk1507 said:
This is a misunderstanding. I am not a Czech, and I dont (unfortunately) live in Prague. We were in Prague for a short vacation (3 days). Czechs are our brothers (when our team doesnt make it anywhere, we cheer for CZ), but we come from Slovakia. I will post some pics of my home town, we have a beautiful castle here. But thanks anyway. :)

:zombie: Holy crap. My bad. I thought you lived in CZ. Oh well, stalker material am I? I think not. :saint:

Still looking forward to pictures of you and your loved ones in your homeland, though. :)