The new pic thread

today I was biking around munich with a friend. I checked the allianz-arena where on 9th of june the soccer world cup will begin.
because of some stupid FIFA-rules they removed the name-letters for the time the worldcup takes place. strange.

Brainstorm and Mercenary at the Säg Festival in Germany

brainstorm16.jpg

brainstorm31.jpg

brainstorm34.jpg

mercenary28.jpg

mercenary34.jpg

mercenary46.jpg

^ But performers are supposed to "show off", no? :err: As for the shoes, pffff...too trivial. Just look at the whole shot. It's a great action shot! Nice work, Caroline.

^^^ No ocean but there is the Gulf of Mexico. My final destination point wasn't extremely far away from the coast but still far enough that it would have had to be a whole day affair to get any real enjoyment out of the extra driving. My plans didn't include a long stay this time, but the next time I visit the kin in Tejas I'll work Galveston into the schedule and get some seascape shots just for you, Plinypoo. :p

6 Stringed Fingers said:
The guitar is ok, but the shoes are just shouting "I'm a show-off!!!1"

wildfyr said:
^ But performers are supposed to "show off", no? :err: As for the shoes, pffff...too trivial. Just look at the whole shot. It's a great action shot! Nice work, Caroline.

^^^ No ocean but there is the Gulf of Mexico. My final destination point wasn't extremely far away from the coast but still far enough that it would have had to be a whole day affair to get any real enjoyment out of the extra driving. My plans didn't include a long stay this time, but the next time I visit the kin in Tejas I'll work Galveston into the schedule and get some seascape shots just for you, Plinypoo. :p

yeah, teh axe is fine, but shoes... ugh, totally tasteless... eeww... btw, Mikael had cool boots last time I saw him... always wanted something like that, lemme dug a pictures somewhere later... Show off can be really cool, but those are just so cheap-looking... liek anything with flames... but you should get the idea :p Photos are great, but those guys... :Smug:

And I'm going to the shore tomorrow-saturday :p I'll try to shoot something... or someone. But I want to see the Gulf of Mexico!!!!!!! :worship:

Thank you.

Wow, that House of Worship is really impressive, I didnt know there were buildings with such artistical and filigrane architecture in the US

There are several well known architectural sites in th City of Chicago, I just haven't made the effort to fotograph more of them or to create new sections for them on my site (yet). I've worked in Navy Pier and the Field Museum into the Lakefronts section but I guess that may be stretching it. Category expansion will be necessary soon. Other than the pier and museum fotos, I have a few images of quadruped-created structures - like beaver lodges and squirrel drays - that I believe qualify as "architecture". Even more interesting category crossover material to illustrate the "oneness" of the universe. ;)

It seems religious to me. I mean, the ones with the taller spirit holding the small person look like they're depicting faith. Perhaps critically, as there is a slightly perverse slant to the image and the obviously purposeful imperfections in the drawing technique (smudges being left on etc)... hard to get much else from them in my opinion. Maybe it's about how people fear being alone and want to believe there'll always be someone out there to love them. Although that's all part of faith I guess.

I have a strong association with an eating disorder.. a very slender person, bent over a shape that reminds me of a toilet.
Other than that, I associate something like pressure, or anxiety. There's something above and around the person that seems to have brought her to her knees already