Thanks a lot Marduk :)
Here's a few more...

ee2f63ae.jpg

3b8cfb91.jpg

56ba406f.jpg

cc674dc0.jpg

Beautiful.

Great pics everyone!

@mardy: is the castle being used these days, and if so how?

Siren said:
@mardy: is the castle being used these days, and if so how?

The last owner had sold it to the town in around 1920, it was declared a cultural monument and has been mainly used as a sight for visitors, but occasionally also for various fairs and concerts. I worked there as a guide during my civil service (instead of military service). Its really beautiful up there and so is the view. :)

@mardy: ah, good, so if i ever come up there, i can be sure that you'll give me a proper tour. :D

Diana: Beautiful!

Siren: When your schedule permits I hope you can join us in representing your environs through images. I'd imagine we'd be treated to some gorgeous views.

Siren said:
@mardy: ah, good, so if i ever come up there, i can be sure that you'll give me a proper tour. :D

Yes, ma'am! :D

I didnt take that picture, so I plan to make some more myself, including views of my town from the top of the tower. And I hope youll consider what wildfyr suggests above. ;)

@wildfyr; marduk: ah, i wish i could do that, but i've yet to get a digital camera. :( i'll try to borrow one asap though. :)

Siren: I'm just trolling for more fotos of Greece. :D You posted some nice flora and native feline shots a while back. I enjoyed viewing those. More stuff from the Macedonia region would be welcome, too, if Cuthalion feels up to it. As a matter of fact, Northern Lights and Human Desert used to contribute lots of excellent images from their respective higher latitude regions. I miss that input, among others, but it's nice to see newer members taking an interest in representing their surroundings. Don't feel pressured to contribute, though, I know that even with digital output there can still be some time commitment to the whole camera > Web process.

Caroline: Wonderful shots! The high-end stuff you and Diana are creating is amazing work. :kickass:

@wildfyr: i just don't know what i should get pictures of. :) maybe views of interesting things? general surroundings so you get an idea? i'll experiment soon enough if you just give me an idea of what you'd like to see. :)