The new pic thread

As some of you may know, I moved away from home, to a new city and stuff. Im living in Bremen now, 350 kilometers away from home and Im studying to become an Economic Engineer. I uploaded some pics.. they're rather big though :Smug:

My room before I got my stuff in:
100_1176.JPG

100_1177.JPG

100_1193.JPG

Where I am, the mess isnt far away!

100_1195.JPG

Relaxing after so much hard work ;)

100_1201.JPG

Me, wearing the Finnish Icehockey jersey :)

So much for now :p I'll post pics once I get to make this room look presentable..

Now just wait for the tortured screams of the lowly 56k users. :)

Cool jersey, VERY nice room and seemingly good headphones too. The cardboard curtain is quite the invention too.
I want a room like that. :cry:

Btw, here's a link to an image resizer upgrade for XP. The download link is on the right.

Yeah it is.
I know it's a cool place but I cant get myself to like it. I know it's crazy and messed up but that's the way I am.
I only hope it wont be the way it was with my old place where I couldnt help but thinking about all the time I spent in it feeling like shit.
Im afraid that maybe the same thing will happen to what I study as well.. I wish I wasnt so messed up :erk:

, St. Petersburg is a great place!
And you look very nice too ;)
Hehe, I could recognize the city without looking at your writing (that it's St. Petersburg). I was there only some hours in my life...

There is the place I lived in before moving here – Sakhalin.
I miss you, my dear island :(
005.jpg

003.jpg

002.jpg

And here is a similar pic,Violet Baudelaire, with the flying leaves ;)
.jpg

the island is really beautiful... which one are you in the photo?
and yeah, well, the leaves are irresistible. we don't have such marked seasons in my city.

Hah, wondering?
Well, a bear is probably an animal that is aware of its own existance...I think, so long until a biology student will come and prove me wrong. If that is the case, I don't see the majority of bears really liking having a muzzle, being chained (? can't tell from the picture) and otherwise restricted by humans.
But that has second to none revelance when it comes to this thread. It's a cute-looking bear, happy or not.

it had a muzzle and some sort of leash. it didnt look unhappy in the sense that it wasn't laying down pathetically and looking like it wanted to die, and wasn't shouted at or abused by the man... but then, i dont know that much about bears, maybe he was. the man seemed nice enough and treated him like a baby, giving him food etc. i did feel sorry for it but i couldnt resist touching his fur
i wonder if a bear feels sadder being in a small cage in a zoo, or having bigger space to move around but still having to pose with stupid humans all the time. i guess i'll never know.

... but i have to add that the man who owned him told me to put my lips out, and i naively did and the bear licked my face and wouldve gotten the lips had i not moved fast enough :p

thanks yeah, i was happy :)

yeah at home it's not allowed or common to see that type of thing... i don't think we even have bears, hmmm. who knows.

Violet Baudelaire, I'm on the left :)

As a student who studied biology hard (TheFourthHorseman, ;) ) I can say that bears have high nervous system so they feel kindness and care as we do :) We can hope this one is fed well at least...