The new pic thread

TFH, I know your not French, haha, that was my.... random thought.... :loco:

idari, I got my boots in a shop down in Preradoviceva street :D, though it says they were ONLY made in China.... :p

vpdebate.jpg

Nah, arch. I was watching while talking to a friend, and we determined that if we actually had any photoshopping skills, we'd have to make the following picture - Bush's face on Theoden, as Dick Cheney stands there, blatantly a Wormtongue. Seriously, that's the entire attitude I got from him all night.

Although I had to say, that debate was about 10x better than the presidential candidates. If I had to choose any of them I'd go with Edwards at this point.

~kov.

Zeanra! The pics are great! And that guy Andrei - I saw at once that he is from Russia... Even don't know how I defined...
If I was a guy I'd like to be your boyfriend! :) Would you be my girlfriend? ;)

I have shoes from Italy and Spain. Also clothes from Japan and Portugal. Makeup from France and England. I'm so cultured. :p

no.

I've got Nike Air somethings that are just about the combination of boots and shoes...have lasted for 5 years now and probably will last for another 5, if not longer.
In fact, probably most of my clothes are made in/by corporate America. Oh well.
In fact, most of them were probably made by some 5-year-old, and sold by corporate America.

Monroe said:
Zeanra! The pics are great! And that guy Andrei - I saw at once that he is from Russia... Even don't know how I defined...
@Monroe: It's easy....
I'm the (ex-)bass player of Forest Stream....

Rossija, Privet!!!!!!:hotjump: :hotjump: :hotjump: :hotjump: :hotjump: :Spin: :wave:

my new rocks are made in spain :p

found these in SOT

babylynx.jpg

Cute-PolarBear-Cub-SittingOnSnow.jpg

beagle_puppy_joy.jpg

hotdog.gif

1097274502880.jpg

1097250714705.jpg

998.jpg

Awww! Baby lynx!

babyTiger1.JPG

Awww! Baby tiger!