The new pic thread

hyena said:
well, now john must shave his head and then you can rename your Sim house something along the lines of "Aryan nation". :)
:lol:
I'm thinking no.
I'll go ahead and leave my hair where it is.

I'm also thinking my Latino ass would not fair very well in the 'Aryan nation' house

EDIT: Well.. perhaps it'd make for a hilarious sitcom for Thursday nights...

US? Aryan. Haha, no way. There are fewer pure-bloods in statesland than anywhere... except maybe Canada.

Where is Archie in this Ameerikah house? Maybe I should join the Ameerikan house as Canada house is gonna be quite empty... with no hot guys.

I'll be a visitor to the UShouse. Too bad Trevor isn't a member here. I'd be going after teh Trevor Sim thing then. :loco:

Hmm... Kovenant is also kinda cute.

Well, actually I was referring to his first skit ever (I think - unfortunately haven't seen too much of the show - don't have cable either), although the trading spouses one was hysterical too :lol:. The 'blind african american guy in the south who got raised as a white supremacist' skit. That was one of his funniest skits of all time.

Just saw the parallel between that and a "hispanic aryan" sitcom :p

@mouse: A) it's all over the P2P network of your choosing, if you want to find any episodes. B) Yeah, I was gonna put you and Arch in soon, too. Well, soon being whenever I get my lazy ass working on it again. I couldn't leave out the West Coast, or the North, could I? :)

Revolution21X-cat.jpg

Revoluton21X said:
http://server5.uploadit.org/files/Revolution21X-cat.jpg
Your friend has very shiny eyes.

I have two good feathered friends, but I've lost their scanned pictures. Maybe I'll scan in more someday.