The new pic thread

~Zeanra~ said:
I was wearing that crown because of my b-day, and apparently I have some kind of hidden pink&glitter fetish, which mainly shows then when I'm drunk :eek:
So all the black leather and latex and whips and chains are out then?

Pity :sad:

Be Afraid:
Wasabi.jpg

Be VERY afraid.

@maria: i just turned gay, looking at your pics. will you be my girlfriend? i'm smart, fun and quite well-off. not to mention a huge rammstein fan. watch me pulling brooding, seductive and very emocore: now you can fall in love.

Image002.jpg

Those are some great pictures, people!

@maria: good. good. i'll try to be persuasive. i'm also getting a new haircut this week, will post the pics. what do you want in a partner? :D

hyena: Well...can you cope with the poo and zombie talk, pink fluffy crowns, the insanity caused by cthulhu, me drinking milk straight from the carton and me drooling while I sleep, among other things?

@nick: no, i'm not shaving my head, thank you. :p

@maria: the poo unsettles me a bit, and ditto for the drooling, but the rest i can take.

~Zeanra~ said:
hyena: :oops: :oops: Hey I am taking that into serious consideration, since I'm not having much luck with the other sex :p
I dunno. You seem to get along well enough with some members of the fairer sex... when your alert enough to notice it that is. ;)

well, now john must shave his head and then you can rename your Sim house something along the lines of "Aryan nation". :)

Hahaha...
Somehow I don't think that would go down too well :p

It's funny - in the pictures, my hair actually looks longer than it is... it's shorter than my goatee right now. Maybe I'll go for the Scott Ian look...

~kov.