The new pic thread

fireangel said:
Idari: the cats look all the same :D
But since you like animals so much, wouldn´t you be interested to take up an occupation in that field?
No they don't :p The only ones that look similar at all are Mortti (the black and white one in my sig) and the new kitten..Mortti was more beautiful though :(
Yeah i've considered it. Vet stuff, animal nurse etc..I couldn't be a vet though, because i don't have the heart to put down some super cute little kitties and such. Working at a zoo would be cool. I'd get to feed babytigers :dopey: :D

Rustle said:
I don't know what you said to him, but he doesn't look best pleased about it in that last pic.
Mom took the pic, so she'd probably just farted.

nice, Hearse, idari & son. :dopey: :D

(my cats don't like do get cuddled, as if we had kicked them around and not spoiled them since we got them. :err: and they are only 5 months old.... )

sometimes i walk past catfood in supermarkets and start to cry, cat-loving and tarzan-missing pussy that i am...
and yes, his name was tarzan! i was 7 when i got him because i told my elementary school teacher that i would kill her, and she talked to my parents, and there he was, maybe 2 months old, small, and my best friend over many many years, he slept in my bed exclusively, and he got sick whenever i was away for more than a week
he got sick and i had to bring him to the doctor and when i returned from university 2 days later there was a book on my table (the amazing maurice and his educated rodents by pratchett) with a note from my parents on it that said that it was better for him
fuck i'm crying
i never mourned any loss that much. before and after.

when i'm grown up me will have big farm with many cats!
and i will post his pictures asap!
mehothra, the wimp

ah well i might as well post pics of my pets as well :p

teyes.JPG

mascotas.JPG

terria said:
sometimes i walk past catfood in supermarkets and start to cry, cat-loving and tarzan-missing pussy that i am...
and yes, his name was tarzan! i was 7 when i got him because i told my elementary school teacher that i would kill her, and she talked to my parents, and there he was, maybe 2 months old, small, and my best friend over many many years, he slept in my bed exclusively, and he got sick whenever i was away for more than a week
he got sick and i had to bring him to the doctor and when i returned from university 2 days later there was a book on my table (the amazing maurice and his educated rodents by pratchett) with a note from my parents on it that said that it was better for him
fuck i'm crying
i never mourned any loss that much. before and after.

when i'm grown up me will have big farm with many cats!
and i will post his pictures asap!
mehothra, the wimp
I WILL KILL UM!! KILLKILLKILLKILL SÖKÖLSFKÖLSFKLSAJFPOWUR ARGHHHHH i wrote a fucking longass reply to this and it's GONE. omg *goes to jump down from the balcony*

idari said:
I WILL KILL UM!! KILLKILLKILLKILL SÖKÖLSFKÖLSFKLSAJFPOWUR ARGHHHHH i wrote a fucking longass reply to this and it's GONE. omg *goes to jump down from the balcony*
your reactions are so entertaining i think i'll personally add some more bugs to um in the near future. :p

@gtranq: *sneeze*

@vb: i concur on your cat being high in that photo. and if i were one of the dogs i'd be afraid, it seems to be huge and dangerous. :p