The new pic thread

idari said:
@ wildfyr: Pretty butterfly, cute bunnies, beautiful flowers and awesome pink sky <3
Thanks, idari. I'm glad you enjoyed the nature fotos. :)

I love all the pics of your cats. I may have mentioned this here before but when I had my cats I tried desperately to get good pics of them yawning. Never got the shot. In fact, I don't have very many good fotos of either of them. But one of these years I'm going to come up with (hopefully) a nice Pet Memorial page for my site. In the meantime, though, I encourage you and others to continue posting up those kitty pics! I may not say it often enough but I do enjoy them when I surf the forum. I saw Hiljainen's pics of her new sweetpea so I hope she's furiously taking more pics. I would be...

Everyone! Post up some NEW fotos of your pets.

Thanks! :)

i'm sure while surfing the internet you probley saw these but their still funny.

Revolution21X-bulletsign.jpg

Revolution21X-5909_4.jpg

Revolution21X-cat.jpg

Kovenant84 said:
6791e2be.jpg

Hooray for webcams :)

~kov.
Hooray indeed. You look so excited. :rolleyes:

@Su: You're mean. Please don't twist my nipples. :cry:

@RusD: Nice pic. :lol:

Would post more cap-pics ,yself, but my poota (with HDD and pics) has been down for two days... :( Kill me.

Rubbish. You can't go wrong with some nice double-sided sticky tape. Don't you get Blue Peter in Italy?

wildfyr said:
Thanks, idari. I'm glad you enjoyed the nature fotos. :)

I love all the pics of your cats. I may have mentioned this here before but when I had my cats I tried desperately to get good pics of them yawning. Never got the shot. In fact, I don't have very many good fotos of either of them. But one of these years I'm going to come up with (hopefully) a nice Pet Memorial page for my site. In the meantime, though, I encourage you and others to continue posting up those kitty pics! I may not say it often enough but I do enjoy them when I surf the forum. I saw Hiljainen's pics of her new sweetpea so I hope she's furiously taking more pics. I would be...

Everyone! Post up some NEW fotos of your pets.

Thanks! :)
:lol: You have no idea what you've just done! The forum will forever be spammed with kitty pics now :heh:

Seriously though, thank you, i thought everyone's insanely sick of me going on about my pets, but at least someone likes the pics then :) I'll definitely post more pics, and i'm getting a new kitten in a few days, will post pics of him too :)

@ Brendan: :lol: :'D

Kovenant84 said:
Fine:
55433216.jpg

Better?

~kov.
Much. :zzz: Seriously, that pic is oddly hilarious. Looks like a face that I would pull. :lol: *Just realises he is holding his head up with his hand just like kov right now*

Yeah I gathered that much, I just wanted to see a pic of it on her wall. Seeing pics of people's rooms is interesting.