The new pic thread

There's a new member in the family. Say hello :D

me_cthulhu.jpg

maria's birthday! (not resized, sorry)

konradmaria.JPG

konrad (northern viking) and maria outside corner bar after being kicked out

cumpleanosmaria.JPG

maria (note the pretty princess crown) andrei (a bit drunk looking) me (with a cheesy smile) and konrad (with a cool tshirt)

elevadormariaandrei.JPG

this is a really good one of maria and andrei

vasocabeza.JPG

all of us lookng pretty drunk

cumpleanosmaria3.JPG

here i am, sober, surrounded by these weird people who were by the end of the night fighting to see who got to eat the worm i
konradandreimaria.JPG
n the mescal bottle. i suggested they share it.

danayokonrad.JPG

Dana, a wild ferocious bear, and konrad

@VB, some questions for you:
So you are staying in Helsinki with N.V. now? I've heard some rumours though but I thought you were in Lapland or something.
You people got thrown out of the Corner bar? :eek: :lol:
Who is Andrei?
Why is Zeanra wearing tha pink fluffy crown except that it's her birthday? Nice excuse. :p

Tho I am not Gaby, I can answer some of those questions :p

Yeah we were thrown out of Corner bar, people were ready to pass out and me drinking water from my own bottle didn't help us stay longer there :eek:

Andrei=Anth from UM, he mainly posts on Forest Stream board, being a member of that band. And no, we're NOT a couple, we just happened to be very drunk :p

I was wearing that crown because of my b-day, and apparently I have some kind of hidden pink&glitter fetish, which mainly shows then when I'm drunk :eek:

@lolita
im staying in helsinki studying until the end of the year, nv just came for a visit :)

i told you when i introduced myself outside stellas, but you probably were not very sober at the moment :p