The new pic thread

Well since a crazy/beautiful fish asked me so kindly...Here is me, beardless for the first time since before I could grow a beard....

oneeyexo3.jpg

...and some more

http://img83.imageshack.us/img83/6836/pensifis1.jpg

http://img226.imageshack.us/img226/7933/mentonplafondbp6.jpg

I'm blue!!
http://img226.imageshack.us/img226/4677/bluefacelb6.jpg

No photoshop was used my friend. In fact, what I did is put my camera on tungsten lighting adaptation and shot myself under neon lighting and then...voilà! I'm blue!

^ You look really good Mart! Congrats, finally you'll get some chicks hehe :p . Just kidding :lol: .

Though really, you look much better than with the beard, congrats!

I should shave too hehe, though I'm too tired to do that today, maybe tomorrow if Mrs.Gigi complains too much hehe.

RampageSword said:
No photoshop was used my friend. In fact, what I did is put my camera on tungsten lighting adaptation and shot myself under neon lighting and then...voilà! I'm blue!

Your royal highness, I thought people turned red when they shoot themselves, but now I see you really are special! :)

marduk1507 said:
Your royal highness, I thought people turned red when they shoot themselves, but now I see you really are special! :)

Oh, it's not that he's special, but that the horribly terribly painful burning shiny blue neon plasmic death would turn anyone blue and gasify him under 30 seconds.

marduk1507 said:

Actually that picture was my attempt to communicate with Blue Man Group but they didn't understand the message because I was glowing too much and wasn't playing Ode to Joy on garbage cans.

Siren said:
Gay colour?

Nah: when in English you say "he is blue" - that means he's sad and whatever, in Ruskie, if you say "he is blue" - that means he's queer, and likes it in the rear (am I rhyming or what here?)

Oi.

plintus said:
Nah: when in English you say "he is blue" - that means he's sad and whatever, in Ruskie, if you say "he is blue" - that means he's queer, and likes it in the rear (am I rhyming or what here?)

Oi.

and in German if you say "he is blue" - that means he's boozy

And in Finnish if you say "he is blue" everyone gets confused because they don't actually know whether you're talking about a he or a she, but then they stop caring because they're too busy rolling about in the snow and beating each other with twigs.
Siren said:
It normally stays in a kind of deflated stasis after the initial shrinkage, but as the male body continues to grow after the age of 5 and the brain remains the same, the proportion brain/body becomes smaller against the brain. Also, some conditions like excessive drinking, drug abuse and watching sports on tv have an extra shrinking effect on the male brain.
Yeah... well... at least, you know... look, you smell, okay?

Thus proving your point; glad I could help.

Vizjaqtaar said:
In Slovenian if you say he's blue it means he is wise. :)

I like you.

Now I can say that my camera has a slovenian speaking subconscious and took my picture in blue tone because she knew I was wise. :)

RampageSword said:
I like you.

Now I can say that my camera has a slovenian speaking subconscious and took my picture in blue tone because she knew I was wise. :)

If you were wise enough, you'd discover the manual to the cam were in RUSKIAN!!!

Plus - wtf with "I like you".

YOU JUST SHOWED YOURSELF!!!!!!!!!!! :heh: :heh: :heh:

//of course it's obvious that Ruskian don't need any manuals for the cams - they are too smart to read/need instructions... but still tehre's a Ruskian translation of the manuals for the rest of the world... along with Tawanese and Mongolian... just a pride I dunno... in any event - it's too late for RS who's got kinda bleu :zombie: