The new pic thread

Here's my newest tattoo, it's a third eye in case you can figure it out:
thirdeye.jpg

I wouldn't have recognized anyone if I hadn't reacted on that Cynic-shirt - should I be ashamed of myself? :)
Anyway.. awesome gig I assume? I saw them at Wacken '08 and it was one of the best gigs I've seen.. during the last solo in 'How Could I?', Paul sat down at the edge of the stage and dangled his legs looking so incredibly fucking unmetal. It was great :)

Haha, of course.. I never really got used to his new look :)

What do you think of Cynic's 'new' album btw? They played a couple of songs from it when I saw them.. and they seemed pretty good to me.. but I still haven't gotten around to picking it up

Haha do you know what he told me? They're going to use his hair on the new Ziltoid doll :lol::loco::kickass: .

Well I listen to a lot of stuff that isn't metal (lots of Tom Waits recently, merçi Martin!) so I think that it is much better than Focus. It's a tad short, but I think it's brilliant. Also, Mr Masdival told me they'll be releasing an EP of alternative versions of TA and a new song this year, as well as a new album by the end of the year or early next. He also told me it won't be metal. I can't wait!!! :headbang:

That's great, I would've done the same hehe.

Yeah I know!!! I still can't believe it myself at times hehe :kickass: .

Yup :) , and anyhow, TA is not exactly metal.
i don't think so . i agree that th progressive element is strongly obvious there are even fusion INFLUENCES ( i hate it when people say that they incorporate it in their music on purpose :/ ) but it was all under th Metal veil : th growls , th drums ,guitar riffs ect ... i would call it a progressive metal album ....any way th next release if th song writing won't be Metal music directed i bet it bill be very atmospheric and experimental or even avant - gardiste , i mean sthing more Focus like in th manner ...but after all expectations always fail with this band which one from th many reasons that make me like it :headbang:

Haha do you know what he told me? They're going to use his hair on the new Ziltoid doll :lol::loco::kickass: .

Well I listen to a lot of stuff that isn't metal (lots of Tom Waits recently, merçi Martin!) so I think that it is much better than Focus. It's a tad short, but I think it's brilliant. Also, Mr Masdival told me they'll be releasing an EP of alternative versions of TA and a new song this year, as well as a new album by the end of the year or early next. He also told me it won't be metal. I can't wait!!! :headbang:

Think Z2 will live up to the original Ziltoid?

...We still hide our finest beans.

Hmm, Niklas is getting beardy there it seems. Nice skins though :p

This is a dangerous trend that I've noticed. First, they swapped out a bald guy for a guy with a ton of awesome hair. Now, an extra beard in the band. The tension must be mounting, with ever more arguments about who has the best locks. And now beard arguments! Has anyone considered the logistical issues? With gas prices about to his summer highs, touring with that much hair on board will be expensive.

Also, 99% certain that the skin that Niklas is holding provides important clues to an Arkhangelsk-Iridium connection. And I didn't know Daniel had mad art skills. I'm curious about the choice of transparent, rather than coated, skins.

I'm upset that they only started selling these after they played my town.:cry: I'm moving out in a few months, and I need some art.