The new pic thread

Lost to apathy in Hollywood (earlier today):

ldt.jpg

Wolfman Von Talkbox: Yeah, that storm was something alright. But you're right, now it's close to 50-something with rain and all the snow has melted. Why don't you go outside and take a pic of some of the buds that are starting to sprout on the bushes? Then, next week after winter show's its white face again and the buds die frozen on the branches... :Smug:

Really? That's interesting because it seems that there is good lighting in the majority of your band fotography. I suppose I assumed that most of the venues you visit have decent lighting rigs. At any rate, your band pics always look great to me! :)

thanx :) well there are some tricks when the lights are bad but I prefer some venues to others when it comes to ligth, my faves are still the Z7 in pratteln, the komma in wörgl and the posthof in linz, these venues are generally great!

and wow, the new pics are so cool, love the last one, I love nature pics :)

DragonLady: Ooooh, new avatar! I like it better than the old one. :)

wildfyr: Great closeup shots, especially the second and third ones. Besides, to me it looks like you're going from alive (the first one) to dead (and beautiful) (the third one) (and the second one is somewhat in-between).