The new pic thread

IMGP2453s.jpg

IMGP2438s.jpg

IMGP2433s.jpg

IMGP2424s.jpg

i know nobody gives a fuck, still, i like to post pics sometimes :p

thank you both!

it was indeed a considerable amount, when it stopped snowing it was about 60/70 cm, that plus the general disorganization led to me blocked in the town where i study, so me and my roommate, having nothing smart to do, just went to be silly in the park. :p

A few shots from last week's In Flames show in LA - we sneaked in 2 disposable digital cams (whoa - i wasn't even searched =), whoa! Pics are by me and mio friend (where marked; I have curved arms, so the quality sucks =):

04.jpg

15.jpg

Bjorn had an awesoem hair day - one guy near us took another amazing pic =)

12.jpg

08.jpg

18.jpg

More not so amazing pics here, if you'd like...

plintus: No search? Did you shower that day? :p Thanks for the pics. Nice shots, especially Bjorn's good hair flying shot. Thumbs up!

Hiljainen: I have to add that I like all of your shots. I get a good feel of the setting with a series like that. Nice work!

wildfyr said:
plintus: No search? Did you shower that day? :p Thanks for the pics. Nice shots, especially Bjorn's good hair flying shot. Thumbs up!

Haha, that's my outshining personality :D

Of course! It cums natural for you, right? ;)

There was a dude I spoke to at Ozzfest last summer who was able to sneak in a flask of liquor. When I asked him his secret he told me his trick - which he admitted didn't always work - was to scout the entrance gates at the venue for the most butch-looking security guy. His reasoning for this was he estimates that the tough-looking guys would probably be less likely to do a thorough search. It obviously worked for him that day.

Hiljainen's pictures made me so jealous :p
we didn't have any winter at all this year, we went straight from autumn to spring

as for cams in concerts, if you're a girl and you take your bag with you you never get it checked. if you're a guy you get checked for any sharp objects or cams

Hitori said:
Hiljainen's pictures made me so jealous :p
we didn't have any winter at all this year, we went straight from autumn to spring

oh, but we almost never have those amounts of snow, usually it's just crappy, sunny and icy, and of course foggy. :p

as for cams in concerts, if you're a girl and you take your bag with you you never get it checked. if you're a guy you get checked for any sharp objects or cams

so true, i went to a concert and i forgot i had my bottle opener with me, which, apart from looking a lot like a closed knife, could also be quite dangerous itself, well, they checked my bag and yet they let me enter without troubles.

Hitori said:
Next time I go to a show, I'll get some breast implants before.

DragonLady1 said:
ooooh I would love to change, I hate fucking winter, snow and cold :yuk:

me too...i'm fed up with this wetter and i hate coldness, snow ....and winter at all :ill:

...that's why i have had a nostalgia as well but about warm wetter and places. So I found this picture from the round trip of my sister and me in turkey in the end of December (2005):

sis_me.jpg