The new pic thread

Ughi Slotovijepus, mio roommate :)

It wasn't alcohol what killed us, but all other things... was fun tho =)

You mean the Black Beast of Aaaaaarrrrrrggggghhhhhh? The one with huge horns and 50 eyes? Well, thats one of my incarnations, hehe. The guys before were Terry Gilliam and Michael Palin, if you dont know them theres not much we can talk about. :p And yes, I pretty much look like the guy in the photos. :D

anyone who likes coheed & cambria here? great band :)

coheedandcambria31.jpg

coheedandcambria39.jpg

coheedandcambria30.jpg

Coheed and cambria... I don't mind them really... What I've heard has been catchy. I like his hair.

And that cat, is just awesome Cuthbo. Such whispy fur. And the long hair around his ears is just insanely original. Never have I seen a cat with that feature. It's winking too. Bless!!

Yeah, I love Cuths cat basically.

undo... and because its "not that metal" its bad? damn, open ur mind guys... coheed & cambria are for sure not everyones thing since his voice is kind of special but its one of the best bands I heard lately, their sound is so original and it rocks ur ass off live, believe me... there were more stagedivers as at a few metal shows I've seen ;)

cuth... love that cat... so sweet, wanna cuddle it hehe... great pics!

DragonLady1 said:
undo... and because its "not that metal" its bad? damn, open ur mind guys... coheed & cambria are for sure not everyones thing since his voice is kind of special but its one of the best bands I heard lately, their sound is so original and it rocks ur ass off live, believe me... there were more stagedivers as at a few metal shows I've seen ;)

hmm sorry, but I didn't think they were anything special
I'd heard lots of good things about them but they were somewhat disappointing, and not because they're not metal... at least the album i listened to was (in keeping secrets of silent earth)

nice pictures though :p

DragonLady1 said:
I am impressed by your ability to misinterpret things. I never implied that not being metal equals being bad. I listen to a lot of non-metal music, including slow rock and the likes. I only said i didn't know they were metal and they look metal. Don't imply things that are not there. :)

CROSS-POST from another forum regardin g IN FLAMES show in Philadelphia on 02/17/06:

phila021706.jpg

PHILADELPHIA SHOW:

Anders during the beginning of the set told me from stage: "Nice shirt!"

...and then during the middle of the set, between the songs, he comes up and says: "man, I remember you, I've seen you in this shirt yesterday (we were for IF in NYC the day before - p.), you really don't go with the same shirt to all the shows, so here's another one for you!" And throws the t-shirt at me. "you got to change it, no... I MEAN IT!"

So yeah, that's pretty much I did

After the show the guys from IN FLAMES were like "So, did you like the shirt" HAHA

//I wore the same CORONER shirt on all the shows, just to remain recognizeable =)

Was awesome :) Seeing dt next Thursday ;)