The new pic thread

Taliesin said:
They arent photos though, are they? HDR? High Definition Rendering? Either way, very impressive :)
Has anyone seen the renderings done with HL2 characters, placed in actual photographs? A combine standing in a living room, a walker in the garden next door..

:OMG:

woow! u trying tell me those are computer graphics??? o_O o_O o_O

it's just amazing!

Well, I guess it's a bit of both. What I did is, I took 5 pictures of the same scene. 1 very under exposed, the 2nd one under exposed, the 3th one's a regular one and the 4th and fifth are over and very over exposed. Then I combined all 5 pictures and fooled around with levels, contrast, etc.

@NT3N: about two blocks from where I'm living they're tearing old houses down and building better and larger ones.

Gtranquillity said:
Well, I guess it's a bit of both. What I did is, I took 5 pictures of the same scene. 1 very under exposed, the 2nd one under exposed, the 3th one's a regular one and the 4th and fifth are over and very over exposed. Then I combined all 5 pictures and fooled around with levels, contrast, etc.

@NT3N: about two blocks from where I'm living they're tearing old houses down and building better and larger ones.

i see! well that's very cool! and it's also unusual to have the chance of taking pictures of houses being totaled :lol:

just noticed that i didn't set a wallpaper on my comp for ages, so i chose this - teh win!

wolf_26_small.jpg

big version: http://www.thecrookstons.com/wolf/art/wolf_26_big.jpg

Nice photos, although I begin to wonder who is the center of your life, your dog or your wife ;) Or did you marry the dog? :D