The new pic thread

Its not a flower, a sunset or dog, cat but its a beautiful thing:
ddd.jpg

marduk1507: I think you should post the images instead just the links once in a while. ;)

Tritonus & Opacity: Thanks for sharing your pics!

Diana: Thank you for posting your pics. They're very inspiring. Such excellent detail. One might think your next step is microscopy. ;) The first set of demolition pics was mysteriously intriguing until you explained the situation. Before you mentioned the remodeling I thought there might have been some disastrous storm that ripped through the neighborhood. I'm glad that wasn't the case. I really like the clouds in those images. I think that's why I thought the destruction was due to heavy weather. Anyway, great atmospheric shots there, very impressive, as are the rest.

Caroline: Love the new stuff you've posted here. I visited your Photopit.com page and noticed the new Debris Inc and Macabre pics, among other things, too. Great stuff! =)

@wildfyr: yes, I will, those damn links expire so quickly. Lots of cheese in the pics you know. :p

@G: you really have an eye for those details, thats what makes a great photographer. The rest is just machinery. Cool ones, as usual.

Hah hah... sorry, here she is, her name is Cecilia, she is Swedish, came to the U.S. about two years ago, we've been together for a year and a half

These pictures were taken by me when we were in Norway

pretty3.jpg

hott.jpg

Yeah yeah, we look similar I know heh

This is Darkling, as you know, during my earlier daemon days, I was afraid of light. Even though this is partly inspired by Damage Done cover, it has completely different meaning, and it has a more complex composition too.

6SF: Very nice.

Mal: That's obviously a fake. I've never seen a fat giraffe before. :p

Dave: Heh. Good one. Did you take that pic? =)

Thorns: Thanks for sharing fotos of you and your loved ones.