The next two are....

Ah well, I guess we'll all have to wait until I hit the lottery next year and can pledge 30 grand to get Ayreon here :p. I have no idea how much it would take :hotjump:

Ayreon would cost 50% of the budget?

Glenn. Let's talk. :D

signed,
--Paul Cash-man

(j/k, I'm not made of money.....at least, not THAT much...damnit)

-=-=-=-

Oh, Symphorce should rule and Stride are a kewl choice, loved their set at the pre-party. Even if they never sent me that durn promo copy they promised. :D :D

Riceloft said:
Ah well, I guess we'll all have to wait until I hit the lottery next year and can pledge 30 grand to get Ayreon here :p. I have no idea how much it would take :hotjump:

If it takes personally going over there, grabbing Arjen by the shoulders, and dragging him all the way back here, then I swear someday it will happen!! Or I could just wait patiently and let Glenn do the hair-pulling and arm-twisting.

~Tammy Z~

Harvester said:
You didn't think I was going to simply give everything away did you? Red herrings have value.

It will all be good in the end.

Glenn H.

I knew that all the time.... I had the feeling that you would be hiding a little bit of info from us... Hey, I don't blame you man...

Do you have the two headliners confirmed though? And why not announce one of them next tuesday? =P

Walter_Langkowski said:
Yeah. The budget probably can't be justifiably broken for flying an entire airplane's worth of musicians for just one band... :Spin:

Oh well.....I know it would be worth it for me, and others, even if it would cut the number of bands by 90%.

Barking Pumpkin said:
Oh well.....I know it would be worth it for me, and others, even if it would cut the number of bands by 90%.

I second that! I love ProgPower to the Nth degree, but a "small" year because of an Ayreon show would still be just as fantastic! Especially if they played for a longer set, and maybe threw in some Star One material even....

*dreams*

I'm happy with these picks. I won't bitch or condemn any bands Glenn chooses whether I like them or not. I'm just eternally grateful for all of the hard work on Glenn's part and his staff. As far as I'm concerned everything he does is gold. You fuckin' rock, my friend!

Originally posted by BarkingPumpkin
.....$20,000 is nothing?

Sorry, I meant it's no big deal for us to pay in order to see Ayreon.

Poor Symphorce and Stride. This is supposed to be a big celebratory night all about them, and here we are talking about Ayreon.

Emerald Sword said:
I'm happy with these picks. I won't bitch or condemn any bands Glenn chooses whether I like them or not. I'm just eternally grateful for all of the hard work on Glenn's part and his staff. As far as I'm concerned everything he does is gold. You fuckin' rock, my friend!

To be honest, The line-up isn't doing much for me, but everyone else seems to be happy, and I still have not seen the whole line-up yet. I am stil going because I love this festival and I want to support Glenn so he can put on a festival I will love next year......AYREON BABY!!!!!!!