the nicknames thread

Well it's just my name, although it's mostly common as "dora". I've replaced the letter "o" with the letter "w" cos "w" is more similar to the greek letter "omega" and cos it would be more difficult for some of you to pronounce it, hehehehe :loco: :loco:

Mine was created from my former nickname, Fimo, watching many Beavis and Butthead movies :headbang: and drinking many beers. This was several years ago and I kept it since then.

My nick came from a girl I was taking a few years ago.. she wasnt into Metal at all.. and used to call my her Angel of Death for the longest time, and it caught on with all the people I know, so its been kinda hard to drop it.. so I've stuck with it since.. Never could get just AngelofDeath anywhere, so the variation of it came into place.. <shrug>

Originally posted by Don Corleone
i knew you wouldnt get it. i wouldnt get it either, if they hadnt told me those lyrics.

go ask someone around you what that belly-dancer "nez" is saying in her song, ok? lololol

oh god! if she's the real turkish delight then I'm not!
I'd better die rather than being like her:rolleyes:

Originally posted by Angl0fdeath
Within Temptation - Enter
Good stuff you're listening to! :headbang: and you're living in America! :eek:

quote:
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
i knew you wouldnt get it. i wouldnt get it either, if they hadnt told me those lyrics.

go ask someone around you what that belly-dancer "nez" is saying in her song, ok? lololol
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

like this?
tn_pietergirl.jpg

Originally posted by Mariner
Good stuff you're listening to! :headbang: and you're living in America! :eek:

quote:

like this?
tn_pietergirl.jpg

what the hell is that??