Nicknames

SSJ4 (Super Saiya-jin 4) is originated from DBGT (Dragon Ball GT) which isn't released here in the U.S.A. but I don't know about anywhere else. DBGT ended in Japan in '97. If you are a DB/DBZ watcher here in America, you would know Super Saiya-jin as Super Saiyan. Just like in English, we are known as Americans. But in Japan (Nihon), we are known as America-jins. Anyways, that's where the SSJ4 came from.

The Sephiroth part, is from FF7 (Final Fantasy VII). Sephiroth is one of my all time favorite villians.

The X is just something I added in. :)

Originally posted by bodomite
gee :lol:
Must I answer this extremely stupid question? :lol:
Watch it prick!
It might be extremely stupid that you answer that question but not the question itself.. Never call my questions extremely stupid. For every time you call one of my questions stupid I shall KILL YOU :p

Well I guess I was trying to think of something creative...don't know if it worked or not but hey, that's the name that came out!

...I do think I picked the "Lioness" part because I have been compared to different members of the cat family before:p .

because i can be a pest at times, and the movie by john leguizamo.......my other nick is tequila. bang bang!

Uhhhhh.......damn. That movie was corndickish. My cousin's boyfriend is obsessed with that fucking flick and made me watch it. But, sigh, people have different senses of humor. I thought Freddy Got Fingered was fucking hilarious when most people didn't. Tom Green's fucking hilarious.

Originally posted by bodomite
hope your female.... it would be wierd to have a guy named this ehehehehhe
okay stupid joke.... feel free to throw tomados at me now :lol:

:lol: *throws giant tamato at bodomites head :p

Weeeeeeeelllllll...........

Just happened one day, that I wanted to change my nick.
Then, out of the blue, I got this great obsession to the 1980's cartoon called "He-Man and the Masters of the Universe".

Well, picked Extendar from the cartoon.

Extendar was a totally normal dude, not even named Extendar. Then, one day, came an evil villain called Hordak, and kidnapped him and his friend to do some experiments on them. Hordak made them kind of half-human-half-robots. Then he gave them new names. The name Extendar is related to this characters abilities, which are to extend his legs, arms and neck.

Well, there was one time when some guy on the Trade-board told me that there is an instrument named Extendar, and that it's used to extend a man's PENIS.

But, I got it from He-Man, so nothing psychological here.. :lol:

edit: Actually, I've started to think that I could change my nick again. So, any suggestions are welcome.

My nickname is mainly taken from my name (in polish - £ukasz).
First i was signing Wookies, but then i started to sign Wookiss.

Some people try to explain my nickname like this (it's partially true):
Woo - From John Woo director
kiss - just a kiss

:p :) :D :eek:

my nickname is quite weird. i just thought up of it quite awhile ago. recently a friend of mine, who's quite well read goes to me on msn and says "did you get your nick from one of h.p lovecraft's poems?" he showed me the website and i was like what the fuck, that's freaky. i didn't even hear about h.p lovecraft then. but since then, i'm really interested in his works

Well,most people who know me think that I'm more or less bizarre...Don't know why... :rolleyes: They say that it's the things that I do... :loco: :lol:

kuvasz1.jpg

This is a Kuvasz