Nicknames

the mohawks are (at least were) an indian nation, the "eaters of men" that used to listen to CoB.

Mohawk.jpg

Originally posted by EagleFlyFree
that's so bullshit man!! how would they import cds all the way from Europe???
They used to send Running Bear and Itching Balls, the bravest warriors of the tribe, across the Atlantic every 9 months to meet the Vikings and exchange goods (and services :zombie: )

@ Kuvasz : that dog is gorgous

I just hadnt had a nickname, so Ive looked at bodom and named my self bodomic. It has almost 4 years now, so it transormed into many options, like simply bodom or just bodo, how ppl call me lately in my hood.

did mohawks have ship technology? otherwise i'm having a hard time picturing Running Bear and Itching Balls running across the bottom of the Atlantic Sea...

i still don't buy it! there's monkey business here!

:lol: the mohawks didn't have any ship technology. they used to send bananas in their commercial exchanges
through the East coast of the USA and across the Atlantic Ocean. however, even the bananas weren't as good as Running Bear and Itching Balls, the bravest warriors of all indian nations.

banana riders

ok, that sucked, but wtf!

my nickname here is actually my real name ;] on other forums though I'm Crimson Babe, Tallulah etc. The first is just made up (it popped into my mind, I know it's dumb :p ) the second one is obvious. I like Sonata Arctica ;]

Originally posted by EagleFlyFree
did mohawks have ship technology? otherwise i'm having a hard time picturing Running Bear and Itching Balls running across the bottom of the Atlantic Sea...

i still don't buy it! there's monkey business here!
By the dickens you're right!!
HMMMMMMMMMM..........

Originally posted by BodomiC
@ Kuvasz : that dog is gorgous

I just hadnt had a nickname, so Ive looked at bodom and named my self bodomic. It has almost 4 years now, so it transormed into many options, like simply bodom or just bodo, how ppl call me lately in my hood.

It really is. One of my fav breeds, after Rottweiler and Pitbull.

BTW, what's your name?