the nicknames thread

hold your head up high and walk on through the wind. walk on through the rain:lol:
fuck, Chelsea beat us again:mad: we battered them second half as well:cry: and that horrible Dutch cunt scored for Rangers.
Southampton are doing good though eh?

it's comes from "whee" and "halsiz". halsiz is turkish language and means lonely (if i remember right). it's also my cats second name. and once i was saying "whee" all the time so... :err:

my middle name is Lazar.....it's serbian....it's Laza for short....Azal is laza spelled backwards...

that's mad boring.

something interesting though....if you type azal into a search engine....this pic always pops up....

azal.jpg

Originally posted by Strangelight
hold your head up high and walk on through the wind. walk on through the rain:lol:
fuck, Chelsea beat us again:mad: we battered them second half as well:cry: and that horrible Dutch cunt scored for Rangers.
Southampton are doing good though eh?

Who gives a fuck about Soton? I'm really pissed of. If they can't play football they shouldn't be on the pitch. Charlton!?!?!?! And I hated your result too, cos I fuckin hate that Chelsea club "i've-got-no-english-people-on-the-team-but-that's-ok". And I hated the Rangers result cos I'm a Celtic man too...... Horrible weekend... :mad: :cry:

By the way, is their any Scottish fella playing for Rangers or Celtic? This Bosman transfer thing fucked football. No wonder why Scotland can't beat Faroe Islands...

There was one Scotsman on the Celtic team:( but theres a few little rat faced Huns for Rangers. The word on the street is that Houllier is gonna go and theyre looking at David O'Leary. I cant see it myself really. How much has he spent so far? (and I dont mean on paying referees :lol: )

There's no way Houllier's leaving... Not that I care but they won't let him! Remember how long it took 'em to sack Evans? And we couldn't win a single trophy with him...

Originally posted by wheesiz
it's comes from "whee" and "halsiz". halsiz is turkish language and means lonely (if i remember right). it's also my cats second name. and once i was saying "whee" all the time so... :err:

hmm I'm sorry but you're wrong. Halsiz is an adjective like 'tired' , 'weak' or 'exhausted' . I don't know where did you hear about that word but this means that you named you-in this forum- and your cat with wrong codes :lol:

p.s : if you're still interested (?) , lonely means 'yalnýz' in Turkish.

Originally posted by azal
my middle name is Lazar.....it's serbian....it's Laza for short....Azal is laza spelled backwards...

that's mad boring.

something interesting though....if you type azal into a search engine....this pic always pops up....

azal.jpg

Haha, funny pic..

Your name means 'loose' in Hungarian. So don't worry. You must be a loose guy ;)

My bf gave me this nick years ago because my surname name is Ágost. First I was Ghost but there were so many on the net. Later I chose Ghostie because it fits me more, too. But again there are so many ghosties they are spreading all the time.. :)

...and when I was Ghost people always thought I'm a boy (it's still the case sometimes)..

...and a ghost is like me : you see it but you don't recognize it ;)