The OFFICIAL "ŵG I'M SO FUCKING ARTSY!" - The Artsy Photo Thread

hahaha!
the point of that pic is to see it in your own perspective - so if YOU see it as pro-christian, that's YOUR perspective... :lol:

:Smokin:

p.s. - are you 15 or just don't get expressive portraits?

Brutal Hate is a troll. He just jumps to the "BM Hipster" role any chance he gets to get people angry. Works well, its pretty funny. SomeoneWild I guess got bored, returned, and is trolling back pretty well.

So you are arguing with two alter-egos of teenagers that really don't exist.

Besides, everyone knows true black metal has very little to do with religion.

Brutal Hate is a troll. He just jumps to the "BM Hipster" role any chance he gets to get people angry. Works well, its pretty funny. Besides, everyone knows true black metal has very little to do with religion.

Do you have a problem with me?

Besides, everyone knows true black metal has very little to do with religion

Well this kinda is hard subject. Basically BM is against all mass religions which connect in to society and how it works. It also hates christian morality.

On the other hand, some BM pagans like Varg, want old religions back. Like Ásatrú.

Do you have a problem with me?

Well this kinda is hard subject. Basically BM is against all mass religions which connect in to society and how it works. It also hates christian morality.

On the other hand, some BM pagans like Varg, want old religions back. Like Ásatrú.

BUT OMG!!! You ave a cross in you avatar so you must be christian as alerta! And muslim aswell because you have a moon.

Do you get the point now?

BUT OMG!!! You ave a cross in you avatar so you must be christian as alerta! And muslim aswell because you have a moon.

Do you get the point now?

Actually you're wrong. If you look, you see it's inverted cross and the moon is melting. Need more explanation? Or are you able to figure the rest yourself?

Oooooo close, but no. You can return to being a poser calling posers posers.

You know nothing.

shit, I know I have to sleep cause I have to go to work in 5 hours but this is so suspenseful. I press F5 every ten seconds to see if there's a new post from Mr. Black Metal

Actually you're wrong. If you look, you see it's inverted cross and the moon is melting. Need more explanation? Or are you able to figure the rest yourself?
I know what you meant but i just say tht you react to strong, that cross could have been a farmers cloth hanger ;)
r7m8au.jpg

I also hate religion and listen to black metal, espassaly christianity and islam.

But just knock it of for 1 sec. I think that her pic in the signature is loveley and do not see it as a christian pic.