The OFFICIAL "ŵG I'M SO FUCKING ARTSY!" - The Artsy Photo Thread

Nihilism is just more or less against everything especially the church or religions but it has nothing to do with being racist what means "hate" against couloured people - explained in a simple way

I kinda get what the BM guy is trying to say but I'm afraid he isn't really able to express himself or he just recites stuff he read on the burzum forum :lol:
but its fun to read his posts.

Nihilism is just more or less against everything especially the church or religions but it has nothing to do with being racist what means "hate" against couloured people - explained in a simple way

Nihilism is against every moral code (you're right on the hate towards christianity) in the modern world. It gives you question, why couldn't some matter be considered otherwise? It doesn't respect any morality. Nihilist isn't never happy with results, there is ALWAYS something that is wrong. Racism is just way of thinking, nihilism don't judge it. Some could say it encourages to racism.

And you shouldn't confuse this in with Nietzsche, cus he wasn't nihilist. He wanted to get over it, but still use it as tool.

I kinda get what the BM guy is trying to say but I'm afraid he isn't really able to express himself or he just recites stuff he read on the burzum forum :lol:
but its fun to read his posts.

What parts I'm not able to express? I'm interested, tell me. And I'm not in Burzum forum, I was, but that was long time ago.

Racism is to judge someone based on their race, and can still be aimed at white guys (you crackuh). Its not always hatefull. Making the assumption your Asian friend is great at math, based on the fact they're Asian would be racist. Nihilism really has nothing to do with it though, in fact racism is MUCH more of a religious thing than anything else (Muslims and Jews, Hootoos and Tootsies, Christians and everyfuckingthingelse).

Nihilism is more anti-morality, however morality is 100% personal perspective, so its basically just kids acting moody to get attention...sort of like emo kids. Despite MR. BM's craving to be different, its actually a very normal in young males (usually teenagers, but I guess we got ourselves a late bloomer...aww).

Took this yesterday, it looks very beautiful around here now :)
P1050820.jpg