The OFFICIAL "ŵG I'M SO FUCKING ARTSY!" - The Artsy Photo Thread

I know what you meant but i just say tht you react to strong, that cross could have been a farmers cloth hanger ;)
*pic*

I also hate religion and listen to black metal, espassaly christianity and islam.

But just knock it of for 1 sec. I think that her pic in the signature is loveley and do not see it as a christian pic.

This how I wanna see the pic
r7m8au.jpg

freezing moon by mayhem?
they are sell outs

They are now, unfortunately. But at the 90's and "De Mysteriis Dom Sathanas", they were fucking awesome and true. Can you imagine? Varg playing bass, Dead in vocals, Euronymous in guitar. True BM-all-star team. If the band could have survived with that line-up, christianity would only be fading memory in nordic countries.

This how I wanna see the pic
r7m8au.jpg

They are now, unfortunately. But at the 90's and "De Mysteriis Dom Sathanas", they were fucking awesome and true. Can you imagine? Varg playing bass, Dead in vocals, Euronymous in guitar. True BM-all-star team. If the band could have survived with that line-up, christianity would only be fading memory in nordic countries.

OHH!!!!!

And sure it would...sure. ;)

I hate reliion aswell but knock it off ffs:p Also "like" church burning and so on...

Looks like a lute to me :D

Let me just clear this for myself

I hate religion and think that it's not a needed part of our world. And i also like black metal and is seeing an inverted cross as a symbol for antichristianity or whatever and i support that. But you don't need to take a cross in a ladys signature as you just did. And how much we would ever want it, christianity and religion itself would not have fallen just because the "major" lineup of Mayem was still as it was back in the days.