the official dorian gray thread

get some Neurosis. Neurosis fucking rule. and some god damn King Crimson. King Crimson fucking rule.

The Eye of Every Storm and Red. yes. both. get. good. gone?

Crimson Velvet's list is qute solid. Get some The Chasm and Carcass, both fairly technical (but not over the top like crap Cynic) and play perfect death metal.

You'll probably dig on mid-era Hypocrisy. The self-titled and The Final Chapter are quality.

Sentenced's "North From Here". Technical, dark, death, great vocals. Nothing like shit suicide rock or Kayo Dot.

im-a gonna order some shit today.
also i heard three sheetz to the windz comes out tomorrow. anyone heard of this band?

they're fucking awful, but at least have the decency to refund any cash you give them for something you don't like. minus shipping and processing fees of course, which basically translates to if you complain about their shit, you owe them $5.

what morbid angel album should i get? i saw them on beavis and butthead once. they ruled.

DOMINATION because it's the best one. others disagree and are gay.

Entangled in Chaos might be a good start, it's an amazing live album full of stuff from their first 4 albums. but then again, you really can't go wrong with any of the first four.

Altars of Madness
Blessed are the Sick
Covenant
Domination

there's like, an easy way to tell the order of their albums. HINT: THEY ARE NUMBERED.

Ellestin said:
I recommend Mystic Circle.

mystic_circle.jpg

just kidding.
mystik spiral?

mystik_spiral.gif

you're getting morbid angel? might as well give the money to me so a decent album will be purchased

cthulufhtagn said:
yea for sure, one of the only worthwhile, nay, awesome things mtv has ever done (along w/ beavis and butthead and aeon flux). when are they gonna put out a fucking dvd!? :erk:

You inspired me to download some :)