The official "Drop Got the Time from the setlist" thread

anomynous

Jun 12, 2011
They're still playing it at the secret show.

Time to drop it guys, put ANYTHING else in. Please. It's a shame it's the only representation PoT recieves in the usual setlists.

I figure if the "Lone justice" petitions worked, this might too.

I like "Got the Time" but wouldn't be bothered if they dropped it. I've never liked "Antisocial" and am still baffled how that ever ended up being one of their most popular songs.

"Got The Time" and "Anti-Social" are fucking awesome.. Some might think they are over played but they are still awesome songs that go over GREAT live.. I say keep em.. Atleast for the Worcester show!

There are alot of people that haven't seen Anthrax live in awhile and will want to hear those songs..

Hell, I want to even see I'm The Man!

Please. It's a shame it's the only representation PoT recieves in the usual setlists.

I may be in the minority around here but I think "Got The Time" is the best song off PoT.. Not one of my favorites albums to be honest but that song fucking kicks.. The bass is insane..

How long since Keep it in the family has been performed by Joey with Thrax!:headbang:

Five years. Seriously, I'd rape a nun to see a set like this:

Among the Living
Got the Time
Metal Thrashing Mad
Caught in a Mosh
A.I.R.
Keep It in the Family
Antisocial
Indians
Armed & Dangerous
Deathrider
Medusa
Efilnikufesin (N.F.L.)
Intro to Reality
Belly of the Beast
I Am The Law
Encore:
Be All, End All
I'm the Man
Gung-Ho

http://www.setlist.fm/setlist/anthrax/2005/harpos-detroit-mi-3d23917.html

'Got The Time' is one of the best songs on POT but it should be changed with 'Time' or 'One Man Stands'.

As much as I agree with you it'll never happen. Got the Time is a 3 min tune, those others are all closer to 6 or 7 minutes....

I may be in the minority around here but I think "Got The Time" is the best song off PoT.. Not one of my favorites albums to be honest but that song fucking kicks.. The bass is insane..

A COVER song is the best song off of that Masterpiece album?

Utter blasphemy :lol:

Five years. Seriously, I'd rape a nun to see a set like this:

Among the Living
Got the Time
Metal Thrashing Mad
Caught in a Mosh
A.I.R.
Keep It in the Family
Antisocial
Indians
Armed & Dangerous
Deathrider
Medusa
Efilnikufesin (N.F.L.)
Intro to Reality
Belly of the Beast
I Am The Law
Encore:
Be All, End All
I'm the Man
Gung-Ho

http://www.setlist.fm/setlist/anthrax/2005/harpos-detroit-mi-3d23917.html

Holy shit that's incredible. If they do that kind of a set on the upcoming tour, except with new songs interchanged of course, I will be a very happy Anthrax fan.