The Official HALO 3 Thread

Halo seems great until you play it on PC next to good shooters, at which point it seems really average. Halflife, Doom, Quake, Far Cry & co all > Halo

projectors make everything more awesome. I remember doing 2 player guitar hero on a projector, and it was big enough that everything was life size, which was really cool.

Master Chief is a military rank, to the dumbass who thinks it's a 'st00pid name'.

Also, based on Half-Life 2 alone (I haven't played much of HL1), Halo: CE >>>>>> it (and Doom III as well IMO). Don't get me wrong I do believe Halo as a series is overrated but it is also not nearly as deserving of all the unfounded hate it gets. It consolized FPS like no other game before it (sorry GE, PD) without inherently gimping the genre either and for that it deserves significant credit.

I have been enjoying some Halo 3 online as of late, my GT is Death Aflame if anyone is interested in playing.

i'm addicted to halo 3 on xbox live. i play alot of rocket race

my ID is genocide roach. look me up
~gR~

Halo seems great until you play it on PC next to good shooters, at which point it seems really average. Halflife, Doom, Quake, Far Cry & co all > Halo

meh, computer gaming just doesnt click with me. consoles are more my style. and halo 3 kills the console versions of doom, quake, and far cry. and i like all of those games btw. halo just has the best online play, which is what i care most about
~gR~