The Official HALO 3 Thread

COD brought nothing new to the gaming scene, at all. The online skill of that game is going from standing position to prone position as fast as possible.

wts cod4 send pm kthnx

CoD4 = call of duty 4.

have any of you guys played call of duty 4? its a phenominal game, especially in the graphics department. the story was pretty good too.

but if youre looking for somthing new in gameplay and controls, then 95% of the games today arent what you want.
~gR~

Mathiäs;6935790 said:
GR and Death Aflame - I sent friend requests. Feel free to hit me up anytime.

cool, once i get home and back to my xbox, i'll accept.

these TDY's are seriously cutting into my halo time
~gR~

CoD4 = call of duty 4.

have any of you guys played call of duty 4? its a phenominal game, especially in the graphics department. the story was pretty good too.

but if youre looking for somthing new in gameplay and controls, then 95% of the games today arent what you want.
~gR~

I played it. It's like COD2, except modern. Exactly the same engine, controls, 90% the same gameplay mechanisms. Actually, the only new thing is that you can shoot through walls. That said, it was fucking awesome. But I don't play multiplayer, only singleplayer...

the story was Tom Clancy lite, and Tom Clancy sucks...but the ending was kickass. As was every single level. The Chernobyl level was excellent...

speaking of which, has anyone played Shadow of Chernobyl? It's a fantastic game that consoles don't have.

i really liked the AC-130 level in CoD4. and the sniper level, where you had to crawl under the cars and shit. i think that entire game was very well thought out
~gR~