The official movie thread

There's SO much to the Fountain. I've watched it about 4 or 5 times though, so I've done a lot of putting the pieces together. :) Of course its not for everyone though.

Angelina, did you watch the thing on youtube that shows how some of the effects were done? Really cool.

There's SO much to the Fountain. I've watched it about 4 or 5 times though, so I've done a lot of putting the pieces together. :) Of course its not for everyone though.

Angelina, did you watch the thing on youtube that shows how some of the effects were done? Really cool.
I think that's what was on the dvd when I watched the movie. It's really cool, indeed. Some interesting stuff.
I think you're right about what you say... it's not a movie for everyone, not easy to understand and really get into it, but if you can do it, you'll find something very interesting.

Watched Pan's Labyrinth yesterday. I liked it, it wasn't over the top fantasy stuff with a whole fantasy world etc. so that was good. But I was a little disappointed, after all these people telling me how amazing this movie is.
It is good nothing more and nothing less imo.

Been watching so many horror films lately, and my favourite must be Wishmaster. A little violent at times, but, well, the djinn is cool. Oh, another must see is Event Horizon. Boy, did it make me feel uneasy that night.

rumors also has it that there is a He-Man movie being made.
now if they would only make mask - the movie also.

Yeah, I just heard of this myself actually. And uhhh, whether this be a good thing or not I don't know, but rumours have it apparently Brad Pitt might be playing He-Man.

Yeah, I just heard of this myself actually. And uhhh, whether this be a good thing or not I don't know, but rumours have it apparently Brad Pitt might be playing He-Man.

awesomeness!! real life hunk plays the role of all time cartoon hunk! :p
If only they make it darker than the cartoon it will be awesome (think ´batman´)

Just watched Ingmar Bergman's The Seventh Seal. Some parts aside, I liked it, some interesting dialogues.

Ingmar Bergman is at the same time the pre- and postsurrealistic god. My choice of recommendation would be Smultronstället.

--

My latest favourite movie:
Tarantinos and Robert Rodriguez' Grindhouse is fabulous in it's sofi-feministic beauty. Artistically and sarcastically primo! Bloody loong rowing dry, ingenius!

edit: I love the irony in it, that's pointed at the movies targeted viewer group.

I watched Rise of the Silver Surfer last night on a site, and I thought it was pretty entertaining. Super cheesy at times, but it was fun, visually pretty cool, and silver surfer is bad ass. Worth a free watch. ^_^

I thought the first movie was horrible. How is this one compared to that?

So which one are you Alyona a shell or witch, cuz I just saw that movie the day before yesterday. :Smug: Sunshines anti-sci-fi sci-finess bothered me a bit and the carracters could have been rounded up better, other minor nuisances. -- An impactively cut movie. And you?

I rather enjoyed it. I was in the right mood for that movie when I watched it. The fact that the characters weren't rounded up better, as you say, was good because it left them more to the interpretation of the viewer.